ADVERTISEMENT

Clemson voted #1 CFB brand, ND came in at #15

allteamball

Irish Insider
Nov 10, 2007
Has anyone else seen this? This poll was taken with CFB recruits.

What can ND do to improve our brand awareness for college recruits to want to come here?

Aren't you a Clemson fan? (took a look at your back posts)

Fan of both. My God son went to ND and my son went to Clemson. I am a fan of both except when they play each other - then I go with Clemson. I can't wait till 2020 when Clemson visits ND! I'll be there with both my son and God son! Can't wait!!

What can ND do to improve our brand awareness for college recruits to want to come here?
The article just says 224 recruits were polled. It didn't say how they were selected. That's usually a tell that this wasn't a scientific poll. This likely is meaningless, especially when you see where Alabama falls.

Can't stand Clemson or their coach. Assume you meant this poll: http://thespun.com/college-football/the-10-best-college-football-brands-according-to-recruits

Considering Alabama is the dominant team the past 5+ years and just won the NC, and the fact that they came in 19th, 15th for the Irish isn't too shabby.....

Why don't you like Dabo? He is a good Christian man who sets a great example for those kids? His players seem to like him a lot and play hard for him.

I took a poll at Beer Barrel Tavern down the block from my house. ND was voted #1 in all categories. That poll was probably more scientific than the one listed at the top of the thread.

Reactions: Syd4ND
I took a poll at Beer Barrel Tavern down the block from my house. ND was voted #1 in all categories. That poll was probably more scientific than the one listed at the top of the thread.
I think the results were skewed by you buying the beers Toby!

This was the same poll that had Hillary winning. How did that work out?

our irish still have the most well known college fight song as more high schools play it than any other college fight song so what you are reporting doesn't seem to mean much

The article just says 224 recruits were polled. It didn't say how they were selected. That's usually a tell that this wasn't a scientific poll. This likely is meaningless, especially when you see where Alabama falls.
224 recruits from the Carolina's. Real un-biased!!

When I see or hear Dabo
Gump2.JPG
I Can't help but see this in my head.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT