ADVERTISEMENT

CJ Sanders !!

I am excited about CJ also. Thrill a minute. EQ is another. Without Tori in the line up, DK may look for EQ as his "go to" guy.

Reactions: Bodizephax
I like his backup Fink too. He did a nice job when he got his opportunity.
The receiver position is loaded with young talent.

QUOTE="Pennick44, post: 1708187, member: 49371"]I like his backup Fink too. He did a nice job when he got his opportunity.
The receiver position is loaded with young talent.[/QUOTE]

CJ Holmes made a nice first down catch early in the game. And Kevin Stepherson looks good out there.

Finke is one of the fastest players on the team.

i would like to see CJ Sanders get the ball on some jet sweeps. Totally off topic, is it a sin to pass the ball to tightends in this offense now. Or do they lack recieving talent at these positions since A. Jones got suspended.

i think its a matter of having enough talent at the WR position that at this point we dont need to throw to the TE. By years end our WR corps will be scary good i bet.

CJ needs more touches in space. Dude is super exciting. Reminds me of Tavon Austin just not as fast.

I posted in the game thread the CJ has that "Rocket" feel to him. Every time he touches the ball you hold your breath because he can make a big play.

It's been a long time since ND had somebody like that.

I agree. He might be the next deep threat. He had his man beat deep by 5 yards on Kizer's interception.
I was out watching the game with some friends and they had a cheat sheet for jersey numbers. Every time they called out a number I would say the name until it came to nr 29. They looked at me and I shrugged. I kept my eye on him from then on.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT