ADVERTISEMENT

Chicago Tribune Blasts Kelly For Criticizing Kizer

What's the matter Purse? Stanford loses 44-6 and ND is winning. It's ruining your weekend!!! And I love it. Loser
The theme of this board recently was that we were tired of a bunch of bullies, claiming to be these all-knowing footballs coaches, demeaning other posters with language such as jock-sniffers, never played sports, non-fans, trolls, living in Mom's basement, know-nothing-about-football, etc. And here you go again, We beat one of the worse teams in CFB. In fact, our schedule is one of the easiest yet we are 2-3. And here is your stupid ass crowing like beating a division II team is some great accomplishment..

Don't you realize your time and your fellow cockroaches is over? You are a clown. Ask the baord if they trust your make-believe judgement. No one believes you are a coach. Many posters have asked you what team you coach. Yet, you will not answer.

Why? because you are a know-it-all fraud who uses an anonymous forum to boost your self esteem. My guess is you have no job. If you do, you are a part time activities coordinator at your local YMCA. You did not go to ND becuase no one pays that tuition to become a gym teacher at best. Plus, you are too stupid to get into ND.

So go away before I call in the troops to drive you out. Good riddance. You had a good run but you have been exposed.

Reactions: deadirishpoet
i'm getting so tired of hearing or reading about people bitching about Kelly criticizing the players in front of the media. these aren't little 8 or 9 year old kids playing pee wee football but young adults plaing big boy football. when our lose to a bad duke to sink to 1-3 on the year then yeas these kids need to be criticized and if doing it in front of the media is what it takes to get there attention then so be it. again there young adults and not little 8 or 9 year old kids that pout if you just give them an angry look when they walk off the field

The only problem with that is how is the criticism received. If they crack then can't take the heat you're soft.
Well wouldn't coach Kelly known that during the recruiting process, and approach then in another manor? Even if he wasn't apart of the entire recruitment process for say individual?
This is were coach Holtz true value as a HC lie

The troops? LMAO!!! You limp noodles wouldn't last 30 seconds on a football field or a military unit.

Sounds like being "bullied" is a sore subject. No need to worry I am too old to beat you up for your lunch money or stuff you in a locker.

It's way more enjoyable to point out you are fool rambling about a sport you know nothing of. Your incoherent, rudimentary, delusional and frankly borderline retarded observations, makes it clear you never played, you never coached, I doubt you even ran water bottles or held the chains on the sideline.

ND won pee wee so take your thumb off the keyboard and stick it back up your rear end. Where it know doubt resides 23 hours and 30 minutes a day.

If you were anymore inbred you would be on the Menu at Subway.

Reactions: IrishMike409
Enti
The only problem with that is how is the criticism received. If they crack then can't take the heat you're soft.
Well wouldn't coach Kelly known that during the recruiting process, and approach then in another manor? Even if he wasn't apart of the entire recruitment process for say individual?
This is were coach Holtz true value as a HC lie
entirely different issue

The theme of this board recently was that we were tired of a bunch of bullies, claiming to be these all-knowing footballs coaches, demeaning other posters with language such as jock-sniffers, never played sports, non-fans, trolls, living in Mom's basement, know-nothing-about-football, etc. And here you go again, We beat one of the worse teams in CFB. In fact, our schedule is one of the easiest yet we are 2-3. And here is your stupid ass crowing like beating a division II team is some great accomplishment..

Don't you realize your time and your fellow cockroaches is over? You are a clown. Ask the baord if they trust your make-believe judgement. No one believes you are a coach. Many posters have asked you what team you coach. Yet, you will not answer.

Why? because you are a know-it-all fraud who uses an anonymous forum to boost your self esteem. My guess is you have no job. If you do, you are a part time activities coordinator at your local YMCA. You did not go to ND becuase no one pays that tuition to become a gym teacher at best. Plus, you are too stupid to get into ND.
So go away before I call in the troops to drive you out. Good riddance. You had a good run but you have been exposed.

You for to mention laundry boy. He is THE CLOWN"!

The troops? LMAO!!! You limp noodles wouldn't last 30 seconds on a football field or a military unit.

Sounds like being "bullied" is a sore subject. No need to worry I am too old to beat you up for your lunch money or stuff you in a locker.

It's way more enjoyable to point out you are fool rambling about a sport you know nothing of. Your incoherent, rudimentary, delusional and frankly borderline retarded observations, makes it clear you never played, you never coached, I doubt you even ran water bottles or held the chains on the sideline.

ND won pee wee so take your thumb off the keyboard and stick it back up your rear end. Where it know doubt resides 23 hours and 30 minutes a day.

Pot calling the Kettle black

This is like matching wits with Gomer Pyle and Barney Fife.

ND has a better chance of playing for the National Title in January, then you two dimwitted nimrods have of putting one intelligent statement about football together.

Better call in the troops Gomer & Barney. LMAO!!!

Hey Dippy Doo. I think UW just scored again. David Shaw is going to need a foot rub. Better get moving cubbie!!!

This is like matching wits with Gomer Pyle and Barney Fife.

ND has a better chance of playing for the National Title in January, then you two dimwitted nimrods have of putting one intelligent statement about football together.

Better call in the troops Gomer & Barney. LMAO!!!

It so remarked how much you get wrong, yet you just keep spouting

Are you Donald Trump?

He claims to be this unflinching ND fan, but Stanford losing just hurts our strength of schedule. So what gives? It appears he cannot admit is failings. Fraud.

He is a gym teacher at best. No one, I mean no one spends the money nor accepts a job wfor a ND degree for his trailer park lifestyle.

Yeah and you spend your evenings with a spray bottle exclaiming, "I'll Shout it out!"

Reactions: deadirishpoet
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT