ADVERTISEMENT

Chase Claypool

He's a real puzzler. I thought he brought it all on every single play, including special teams, when he was at ND. I thought his future was very bright after his rookie year with the Steelers.

What did Chase get into pot? He was the definition of a sure thing athlete,

Idk if he was a sure thing, but his talent level was indisputable to me. With a little bit of will, he should be a decent WR in the NFL (like his rookie year). Either way, if he doesn’t get it together, this is probably the end for him(one year contract) after short stints in Chicago/Miami.

Read what Dr. Tom Strouse from the UCLA Psychiatric Hospital wrote about the negative impact of pot on the brain of individuals under 26, and his treatise was based on the potency of pot before states legalized pot for sale.

Reactions: BGI User 756
I hope im wrong but im guessing CTE is a big factor with Chase. It reminds me of AB. If you watch AB before that Burfict hit he was a pretty normal guy then after he went bat sh!t crazy. Chase was a hardworking & low key player at ND and even rookie year with Pitt, now he is completely different.

I hope im wrong but im guessing CTE is a big factor with Chase. It reminds me of AB. If you watch AB before that Burfict hit he was a pretty normal guy then after he went bat sh!t crazy. Chase was a hardworking & low key player at ND and even rookie year with Pitt, now he is completely different.
AB was bat shit crazy way before that hit.

I remember watching Burfict at ASU. Everyone knew what he was then, actually it was well known in high school.

Reactions: BGI User 756
Chase Claypool was in the dog house with ND coaches throughout his career. I remember him missing time for disciplinarian reasons and rumors about his intangibles/maturity being in question were there throughout his career at ND

Chase Claypool was in the dog house with ND coaches throughout his career. I remember him missing time for disciplinarian reasons and rumors about his intangibles/maturity being in question were there throughout his career at ND
I don't remember that at all. Are you confusing him with Stepherson?

Lmao
So he goes from the Bears to the Bills and that's a bad thing?
Please explain why because the optics don't present that
He has wasted his immense talent with his immaturity and poor work ethic. He didn't go from the Bears to the Bills. The Bears traded him last year to Miami and he was completely ineffective there also. They weren't interested in retaining his services either so he shuffles off to Buffalo on a one year deal. Let's hope he's learned something.

Bills fan. I don’t mind the flier on Claypool. He’s 25 years old and has to realize that this is the final chance for him. Playing under “Sean Bean” and with Josh Allen, if he can’t turn it around here then he isn’t turning it around anywhere.

Reactions: 1Redrum
Bills fan. I don’t mind the flier on Claypool. He’s 25 years old and has to realize that this is the final chance for him. Playing under “Sean Bean” and with Josh Allen, if he can’t turn it around here then he isn’t turning it around anywhere.
👍

Reactions: HRC08
No he wasn’t

Whoever it was, this is why no-sit transfers could be bad. A talented athlete with an attitude will just xfer away from the discipline.

He has wasted his immense talent with his immaturity and poor work ethic. He didn't go from the Bears to the Bills. The Bears traded him last year to Miami and he was completely ineffective there also. They weren't interested in retaining his services either so he shuffles off to Buffalo on a one year deal. Let's hope he's learned something.
I dont follow the nfl, and i am shocked with your take, thank you for putting this in the proper perspective

Reactions: echowaker
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT