ADVERTISEMENT

CFB Problem

I doubt you’d “honestly” be losing interest if it was ND up 28-0 right now.

I doubt you’d “honestly” be losing interest if it was ND up 28-0 right now.

But never seems to happen. Where I was watching the game it was, Hey great to be from the south. The south weren’t great soldiers but excellent at football

Reactions: Leahylads
5 teams just do it better than everyone else right now... Those teams change every decade or so. Notre Dame had it's time. Now they're just part of the pack.

But never seems to happen. Where I was watching the game it was, Hey great to be from the south. The south weren’t great soldiers but excellent at football

You should study Civil War casualties. With virtually no industry, and an agrarian society, soutthern soldiers were proven to be superior to their northern opponents. They were simply vastly outnumbered.

You should study Civil War casualties. With virtually no industry, and an agrarian society, soutthern soldiers were proven to be superior to their northern opponents. They were simply vastly outnumbered.

Dawg, you have no reason to post on this forum considering Georgia's flameouts in its last two appearances on a national stage. Start with the national title game against Alabama. Georgia was winning that game at halftime. A freshman QB, WR and RB are inserted into the game in the second half and Georgia collapses and loses. Fast forward to the SEC title game this year. Georgia beating Alabama by two scores I believe in the second half. Another collapse and you're on the outside looking in for the playoff. The Dawgs are comparable to the Irish when it comes to big game flops.

they were largely illiterate racists. Sherman went easy on them

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT