ADVERTISEMENT

Can ND Reach the Next Level? The ND Ultimate Quiz

I hate excuses as well and not making any but happy valley for a college kid is absolutely nuts. My son goes up there all the time. Ann Arbor from what I hear is a really neat town. Clemson is in a beautiful place and the players have anything they could ask for down there. They have a mini golf course, a pool anything.

These major colleges Michigan,tOSU, Penn state, there’s a TON for those boys to do up there, not to mention the women.

That's not the point...

The point was some poster on here likes to say no kid would really want to come to South bend..
Someone says the weather...
Then said poster says they weren't talking about the weather...

So I felt the need to enlighten the thread and said poster that loves making excuses....

That South bend is not any further behind the eight ball than Happy Valley, Columbus, Ann Arbor, Clemson, South Carolina...etc etc etc.

If we are playing mediocre football....i assure you it has NOTHING to do with the fukcing geography.

So sick of the damn excuses.

Last edited by a moderator:
That's not the point...

The point was some poster on here likes to say no kid would really want to come to South bend..

So I felt the need to enlighten the thread and said poster that loves making excuses....

That South bend is not any further behind the eight ball than Happy Valley, Columbus, Ann Arbor, Clemson, South Carolina...etc etc etc.

If we are playing mediocre football....i assure you it has NOTHING to do with the fukcing geography.

So sick of the god damn excuses.
Geography is indeed a disadvantage for Notre Dame when it comes to recruiting. Ignoring that is as silly as calling it an excuse. Have to say your description of Columbus falls right in line with your other lame, uneducated posts. The smart money says you've likely never been to Columbus or you wouldn't have made such a ridiculous comment. Listen and read more,it would benefit you greatly.

That's not the point...

So sick of the god damn excuses.
You need to do a little fact checking before you spew your lies. No one in this thread posted that " no kid wants to come to South Bend ". Really sad that you have to fabricate things to defend your position. Makes you look even more foolish than usual.

You need to do a little fact checking before you spew your lies. No one in this thread posted that " no kid wants to come to South Bend ". Really sad that you have to fabricate things to defend your position. Makes you look even more foolish than usual.
E
X
C
U
S
E
S

Brotha.

I hate excuses as well and not making any but happy valley for a college kid is absolutely nuts. My son goes up there all the time. Ann Arbor from what I hear is a really neat town. Clemson is in a beautiful place and the players have anything they could ask for down there. They have a mini golf course, a pool anything.

These major colleges Michigan,tOSU, Penn state, there’s a TON for those boys to do up there, not to mention the women.

Based on their performances it sounds like distracting towns are hindering them on the field.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT