Drake London
, 6-5, 205, Moorpark (Calif.) High School - USC Commit
T.J. Sheffield
, 5-10, 170, Thompson's Station (Tenn.) Independence
Cornelius Johnson
, 6-3, 195, Greenwich (Conn.) Brunswick
Kendall Abdur-Rahman
, 6-0, 175, Edwardsville (Ill.) High School

That's what i was thinking. Size plus potential. I have not looked at highlights.

That's what i was thinking. Size plus potential. I have not looked at highlights.

I was going to put up something the analysts put up.

It’s two clips, one of Hart & the other of a top 50 national WR, & you tell me who looks better.

Last edited:

6_8422510.jpg

No. 10- Brendon Clark, Midlothian (Va.) Manchester. Clark is another kid we've liked both days. He has a real nice frame, one of the biggest arms in the camp and was accurate to all three levels of the field today.

6_8422510.jpg

No. 10- Brendon Clark, Midlothian (Va.) Manchester. Clark is another kid we've liked both days. He has a real nice frame, one of the biggest arms in the camp and was accurate to all three levels of the field today.

They have him listed as Pro style QB. His highlight tape looks more like he's a dual threat guy. There is going to be some serious competition at QB over the next several years.

Reactions: Kelso86
Farly, thanks for all of your recruiting insight - much appreciated

They have him listed as Pro style QB. His highlight tape looks more like he's a dual threat guy. There is going to be some serious competition at QB over the next several years.

It’s interesting because Pyne is considered “short” at 6’1 but Clark is considered tall at 6’2... Pyne is a year younger too. At the 5 Star Challenge Pyne was over 180 already too. So he is putting on size.
Clark is also a good pickup because unlike McNamara he said he is coming to ND to compete. He doesn’t care who is before or after him.

Cam Hart is the kid I wanted of the kids we were finalists for.

A football player------physical----makes the tough catch over the middle.

Fast enough and has the body to carry another 10-15 lbs.

Welcome aboard

Cam Hart is the kid I wanted of the kids we were finalists for.

A football player------physical----makes the tough catch over the middle.

Fast enough and has the body to carry another 10-15 lbs.

Welcome aboard

Yeah, he lays the lumber while on defense.
And isn’t scared to catch the ball over the middle in traffic.
He will get faster too.

It’s interesting because Pyne is considered “short” at 6’1 but Clark is considered tall at 6’2... Pyne is a year younger too. At the 5 Star Challenge Pyne was over 180 already too. So he is putting on size.
Clark is also a good pickup because unlike McNamara he said he is coming to ND to compete. He doesn’t care who is before or after him.

I was 6’ untill my Freshman year in college, than I was 6’2” so a kid was hasn’t even started his sophomore year in high school at 6’1” he’s got time to grow, and if he doesn’t there’s enough Drew Brees or Russel Wilson’s out there.

Noticed your point. 1 inch and the change in the perspective of the kid

Brendon Clark committed to ND over UNC & Clemson tonight.
ND has set themselves up in a good position. They can now afford to go big game hunting with basically all needs filled. Win 10+ games and they win come!

would luv to see them get a great everydown type back for 2020. I am not completely sold on the star ranking but there is some truth in many cases. With the Oline in this 2019 class I find I hard for a RB to not want to come into the program after these guys have a year under their belt. IMO this current TE's, incoming class of WR's with the star QB, and the next Oline class a championship offense looks realistic. Now add the 6.1 star RB.

would luv to see them get a great everydown type back for 2020. I am not completely sold on the star ranking but there is some truth in many cases. With the Oline in this 2019 class I find I hard for a RB to not want to come into the program after these guys have a year under their belt. IMO this current TE's, incoming class of WR's with the star QB, and the next Oline class a championship offense looks realistic. Now add the 6.1 star RB.

There is currently only one 6.1 RB in the 2020 class, the only 5 Star RB, Zach Evans.

ND really wanted him.
Big upside guy.

Here is the rankings on ND’s WR board:

Kyle Ford
, 6-3, 195, Orange (Calif.) Lutheran
John Metchie
, 6-0, 190, Hightstown (N.J.) The Peddie School
Trey Knox
, 6-5, 218, Murfreesboro (Tenn.) Blackman
Cam Hart
, 6-3, 181, Olney (Md.) Good Counsel
Genson Hooper
, 6-5, 209, Houston (Texas) St. John's
Jamie Nance
, 6-0, 160, Blanchard (Okla.) High School - Nebraska Commit
Cameron Wynn
, 5-11, 165, Chattanooga (Tenn.) Notre Dame
Drake London
, 6-5, 205, Moorpark (Calif.) High School - USC Commit
T.J. Sheffield
, 5-10, 170, Thompson's Station (Tenn.) Independence
Cornelius Johnson
, 6-3, 195, Greenwich (Conn.) Brunswick
Kendall Abdur-Rahman
, 6-0, 175, Edwardsville (Ill.) High School
Farley are you saying this is their current board or the board they started with?

Farley are you saying this is their current board or the board they started with?

The targets they have a good chance with as of a few weeks ago.
They really aren’t looking to take another WR unless it’s a guy they can’t turn down.
They are now focusing on getting a speed guy.

I’m s little surprise Clark is only a 5.6 3 Star.

He was the MVP at the Charlotte Opening Regional. That got him an invite to the Elite 11 QB camp (actually 24 QBs there) & he finished just outside the top group (who goes to the Opening Finals).

He plays Division 6 (largest division) in Virginia against really good competition & still puts up great numbers.

The targets they have a good chance with as of a few weeks ago.
They really aren’t looking to take another WR unless it’s a guy they can’t turn down.
They are now focusing on getting a speed guy.
Thanks for the clarification

Composite? 19th ranked WR
Hart is the 85th ranked WR

Now after this week those rankings will change

Dunmore probably gets more recognition. He plays kinda nasty with swag.
Dunmore also plays in Broward County, arguably (though really there is no argument unless you argue Dade or Palm Beach) the best football hotbed in the country. So he is facing some elite DB's and LB's.

Dunmore also plays in Broward County, arguably (though really there is no argument unless you argue Dade or Palm Beach) the best football hotbed in the country. So he is facing some elite DB's and LB's.

Yeah. But that doesn’t explain suspect hands & poor route running, two things that have nothing to do with competition.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT