ADVERTISEMENT

Cam Hart - Charger

Golson5

All Star
Apr 15, 2019
Early 5th round pick

Think the Chargers got an absolute steal in the 5th round. Main reason he dropped imo is multiple shoulder injuries. Some teams probably took him off the board

Harbaugh knows what he is doing, great pick

According to the story on Joe Alt's selection by the Chargers, Mike Elston and Chris O'Leary were big advocates of selecting Alt. I wonder if the Elston/O'Leary connection helped when it came to selecting Hart.

Reactions: Golson5
I feel gratified by this moment. I boldly predicted Cam Hart to CB when he first got to ND, and now his transformation into the next Richard Sherman is nearly complete. He just needs to become a multiple Pro Bowl HOF level CB over the next several seasons and then I will be fully vindicated.

• Haha
Reactions: bizzybecknd
I feel gratified by this moment. I boldly predicted Cam Hart to CB when he first got to ND, and now his transformation into the next Richard Sherman is nearly complete. He just needs to become a multiple Pro Bowl HOF level CB over the next several seasons and then I will be fully vindicated.
Dork.

Early 5th round pick

Think the Chargers got an absolute steal in the 5th round. Main reason he dropped imo is multiple shoulder injuries. Some teams probably took him off the board

Harbaugh knows what he is doing, great pick
He dropped because of the injuries and the fact that most of the time he was the main cover at ND in the boundary, teams just threw away from him.

That doesn't make you a good cb.

It just means that NDs field side and slot were much easier to attack. His film when challenged is very limited. Add to that a shoulder injury and there you go.
He got drafted about the right time, and will have. Chance to make a team and work on his game to be a good contributor

He dropped because of the injuries and the fact that most of the time he was the main cover at ND in the boundary, teams just threw away from him.

That doesn't make you a good cb.

It just means that NDs field side and slot were much easier to attack. His film when challenged is very limited. Add to that a shoulder injury and there you go.
He got drafted about the right time, and will have. Chance to make a team and work on his game to be a good contributor
I agree with you about the injury. Not the other part. Notre Dames field side was Morrison. Not really a guy you want to attack if you don't have to. He's definitely a good cb, there's no doubt about that.

I won't be surprised if he is the starter in LA by the end of the year. At worst he's the number 3 corner and starts by his 2nd year imo

Reactions: nptb
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT