ADVERTISEMENT

Brilliant move by Ed O to hire the Offensive minds from the Saints.

will be interesting to see if Brady stays. NFL will be calling and it's pretty well known he's not a big fan of the recruiting trail.

Have to wonder if the TR hire will pay the same dividends at ND.

One would guess that to be highly unlikely when one takes account of young Thomas's mentors heretofore in contrast to young Joseph's mentors.

For I doubt even the most depraved members of the lunatic fringe would not attempt debate the merits of Sean Payton and Joe Moorhead in comparison to Brian Kelly when it come to offensive philosophy or strategy.

One would guess that to be highly unlikely when one takes account of young Thomas's mentors heretofore in contrast to young Joseph's mentors.

For I doubt even the most depraved members of the lunatic fringe would not attempt debate the merits of Sean Payton and Joe Moorhead in comparison to Brian Kelly when it come to offensive philosophy or strategy.
Payton is elite. Nobody keeps a head job in the NFL that long without being elite. And having patient management who will accept the occasional 7-9 record under the guise of maintaining continuity.

Reactions: echowaker
I hope BK knows what he's doing. Was the Rees interview at Oregon just a bunch of fake news put out by Tom's agent?

Reactions: tbonesays
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT