ADVERTISEMENT

Brian Van Gorder

scubastevefl

I've posted how many times?
Dec 9, 2006
defense getting lit up for 52 points and almost 500 yards rushing with 13:00 minutes to go in the 4th.

Lol still cannot defend the triple option. Wasnt there a rivalry there...liked bvg trashed the triple option when he came into the head spot at georgia southern where paul johnson had instituted it. I want to say there is a personal issue between bvg and paul johnson but cant find the articles now.

Ironically, BVG’s defense outplayed Johnson’s offense that day. If not for a couple garbage time TD’s, it was a blow out. That was also the game Tranquil blew out his ACL the first time I believe

Ironically, BVG’s defense outplayed Johnson’s offense that day. If not for a couple garbage time TD’s, it was a blow out. That was also the game Tranquil blew out his ACL the first time I believe
The second time

defense getting lit up for 52 points and almost 500 yards rushing with 13:00 minutes to go in the 4th.
The worst defensive coach in the history of football.

Steals his paychecks.

If Brian Van Gorder can continue getting high level employment in football that akone makes everyone on this board a football genius.

Traffic cones, athletic tape, Cramer underwrap, pilons, sharpies, cinder blocks,...
Democrats, weird colored hair democrats, ..

What do all those things mean?

They all can do a better job coaxhing defense.

That game bvg doesn't get credit for. Before that season Kelly gave Bob Elliot the task of figuring out the triple option. Bvg was the d-coordinator that game but the game plan was Elliot's.

Uuhhh,
His best man and first mate
Brian Kelly
He had a pretty good resume up to that point. Not sure what happened to him, but he wasn't getting it done at ND so Brian fired him. And you point is?

your bff bk hires his buddies regardless of how bad they suck
You're still here? Wow, I thought for sure you would have been committed by now. Yes we are 5-0 and you are still calling for BK's head lol. Obsess much psycho?

You're still here? Wow, I thought for sure you would have been committed by now. Yes we are 5-0 and you are still calling for BK's head lol. Obsess much psycho?
I didn't call for his head. I said he likes to hire his buddies regardless of their abilities.

Reactions: 88ND
I forgot you are stupid. You mentioned Ty as the genius who hired bvg when in fact it was your beloved bk
OMG, really you cannot be this obtuse...can you? Is it deliberate? Wow...just wow lol. You wouldn't see sarcasm if it slapped you face. It was joke you dumb $$.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT