ADVERTISEMENT

Brian Kelly get out your notebook

hoopsstar12

Posts Like A Champion
Jan 16, 2008
The last Clemson drive 94 yards in 4 plays. Thats how you attack a big, aggressive defense. You dont go east and west with bogus plays or drop your QB back in the pocket to get manhandled. I even said before the series throw it in space to Etienne. Its basic common sense which Kelly boy doesnt understand and never will. Keep beating unranked teams what an accomplishment !

Reactions: pink4141
The last Clemson drive 94 yards in 4 plays. Thats how you attack a big, aggressive defense. You dont go east and west with bogus plays or drop your QB back in the pocket to get manhandled. I even said before the series throw it in space to Etienne. Its basic common sense which Kelly boy doesnt understand and never will. Keep beating unranked teams what an accomplishment !
Ouch!

Reactions: d1042
You're a freaking idiot lol

He doesn’t understand but you do?
LOL
You post on a free message board. He makes millions coaching ND...
Your drive through is backing up, you better hurry up & start getting those Big Macs done.

Reactions: IrishMike409
He doesn’t understand but you do?
LOL
You post on a free message board. He makes millions coaching ND...
Your drive through is backing up, you better hurry up & start getting those Big Macs done.

Ouch! LOL

I look forward to seeing you coach someday.

Gee its just common sense. Who woulda thought.

If it's that easy then why didn't other coaches figure that out and beat OSU?

Always wondered why teams don’t just run TD plays one every down!

Why waste time with those ‘filler” plays!

I look forward to seeing you coach someday.

Gee its just common sense. Who woulda thought.
Some other schools do a nice job of preparation v elite teams from a coaching standpoint. But the talent gap is much wider so talent and depth wins out usually. Last nights game was a classic chess match between intelligent coaches. One botched play in the end was the only difference between the evenly matched teams. You have to coach at the elite level to win at the elite level. Wisconsin is not always high in recruiting rankings but they are always highly competitive. Indiana has also come close against stronger opponents. TCU, Baylor, Pitt, UCF and the list goes on. It starts at the top and the choice of staff makes a huge difference.

Last edited:
Can’t we all just get along?! I don’t like the threads with the insults. Let people have their crazy opinions if they want to have one.

Reactions: hoopsstar12
Well I agree Kelly should have Trevor Lawrence tossing to Travis Etienne

Any one referring to him as “Kelly-boy” would be incapable of providing unbiased analysis IMO. If 4 play drives are so easy, why didn’t Clemson do that all game?

Don’t be so quick to jump on the Ryan Day bandwagon either. It was his first year and none of the starters were “his” players. He may very well turn out to be great, but let’s give him time to show his entire body of work first. Without Fields’ transfer in this year, were would’ve OSU had been at the QB spot?

Reactions: Pennick4
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT