ADVERTISEMENT

Book w Dexter all week preparing for Stanford

Oh really? I didn't notice in the first four games that his pass blocking hasn't improved. Im sure he doesn't want to improve or try to. Are you fricking serious

He had 3 years of PT to improve in pass blocking, and he’s shown a total lack of effort and improvement in that phase of the game.

Nothing short of “lack of want to”, both on the field and in practice.

Being suspended for 4 games isn’t a feather in his cap, saying “maybe he improved while he’s been gone” as you try to say ..... but rather the exact opposite.

He’ll need to earn that PT by showing the willingness and improvement in blocking (and other areas) both in games and, even more importantly, in practice.

Kelly has spoken highly about Dex over the last 6 months, something he did not do with stepherson until the week leading up to him being available to play. That gives me hope that Dex has bought in and improved. We shall see in the next few weeks, starting Saturday.

Watching Dex on the sidelines he has been the ultimate cheerleader for the team, i've been impressed with his energy during games he hasn't bee involved in.

Kelly has spoken highly about Dex over the last 6 months, something he did not do with stepherson until the week leading up to him being available to play. That gives me hope that Dex has bought in and improved. We shall see in the next few weeks, starting Saturday.

Watching Dex on the sidelines he has been the ultimate cheerleader for the team, i've been impressed with his energy during games he hasn't bee involved in.
Can't wait to find out. hopefully he gets his chance.

If we can keep the guy with the hyphen from going off and having his alltime best game, I like our chances. He's the one that worries me.

Reactions: FriedmanIP
If we can keep the guy with the hyphen from going off and having his alltime best game, I like our chances. He's the one that worries me.

Him and the TEs in the jump balls, and stop Love from breaking long runs.

Their offense has a lot of weapons.

Part of beating them is going to be scoring enough that it compensates for some of the inevitable Stanford scores.

Him and the TEs in the jump balls, and stop Love from breaking long runs.

Their offense has a lot of weapons.

Part of beating them is going to be scoring enough that it compensates for some of the inevitable Stanford scores.
Wow we have a genius. ND will have to score enough to compensate for Stanford scores. Unless something has changed the team that scores the most points wins.

Wow we have a genius. ND will have to score enough to compensate for Stanford scores. Unless something has changed the team that scores the most points wins.

Wow.
I really bunched your panties, didn't I??

The discussion is clearly above your head, if you can't understand the concept of "We made need to put up some serious points" when discussing the matchup of our defense.

You should sit quietly in the corner and see if you can unbunch those panties, while the adults talk.

The question is.....with Dexter's probable return this Saturday, who will carries be taken away from? Avery? Tony? Jafar?

The question is.....with Dexter's probable return this Saturday, who will carries be taken away from? Avery? Tony? Jafar?

I would assume Avery. He’s been by far the least effective and was phased out in other games.

That’s if Dex actually gets many carries. He may well not get more the 3-4.

dexter is gonna look like he’s fired out of a cannon running the ball next week. You think this offense looked explosive today just wait. My gut right now says we take this momentum and build on it w a good win against Stanford.
. I remember when Eric Pennick..l number 44 returned after he fractured his ankle in spring practice at the Notre Dame Miami game which we won I believe 35 to 7 in 1974. The crowd cheered, and gebgot the handoff and had no gain or a loss. I hope in Dexter Williams case they don’t immediately give him a hand off because the defense will key on him and it’s will be a zero gain or a loss. Sometimes the offense play-calling even back then was a little suspicious.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT