ADVERTISEMENT

Bodizephax....we need you!

see you're mistaken there: we are all pretty positive this morn. We are just positive of different assumptions

Last edited:
Bodi........my guess is you went to three Masses today and are still praying on your Rosary. Let us know when you have a "revelation".

I AM STILL ALL IN!!!!!!

BEAT nevada!!!

Reactions: Bodizephax
He probably killed himself. I worry about guys like that who always say their team is the greatest then lose immediately.

he probably doesn't even know; he probably did not see the game a/c having his head up C35's butt.

One game at a time 348 ! One game at a time ! The Irish are going to play like a pack of wild dogs this week. I feel sorry for Nevada !

To bad they didn't play like a pack of wild dogs last week. Do discount that their may be a lingering effect of the Texas loss. I'm not at practice but you have to wonder what the players are really thinking and feeling.

Reactions: end_23
To bad they didn't play like a pack of wild dogs last week. Do discount that their may be a lingering effect of the Texas loss. I'm not at practice but you have to wonder what the players are really thinking and feeling.

If they are men they will be fired up and ready to learn. That is what I think they will do. If they were to be whiney biatches like many poisters here they would hang their heads and cry. Which is not going to happen !

Reactions: Horsemen23
If they are men they will be fired up and ready to learn. That is what I think they will do. If they were to be whiney biatches like many poisters here they would hang their heads and cry. Which is not going to happen !

Well this game will tell us a lot about this teams heart and resolve. I'm guessing a fired up group takes the field to get them back on track.

Reactions: Bodizephax
Bodi...Glad you are BACK!!! ND will be too this week...back in the WIN column!!!

BEAT nv!!!!!!!!

Nothing or no one can stop me from enjoying an Irish victory over Nevada ! Most of the recent National champions endured an early season loss including Alabama multiple times ! Texas awakened a sleeping Giant ! Notre Dame is going to win out !

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT