ADVERTISEMENT

Bodi Boudreaux!

I remember being pretty excited back when Parker committed to ND. He seemed like he was destined to be a good one, but I guess there is more to playing OL than just muscle and brawn. Not sure what the missing element was for him. Hope he enjoys his WWE career.

Reactions: bubba.carlos
I remember being pretty excited back when Parker committed to ND. He seemed like he was destined to be a good one, but I guess there is more to playing OL than just muscle and brawn. Not sure what the missing element was for him. Hope he enjoys his WWE career.
I think it was a case of his body not being able to gain much more weight. He looked like he was pretty much maxed out as a high school senior

Reactions: bubba.carlos
We probably should have seen this coming back in 2016, but here in 2021, former Irish offensive lineman Parker Bodi Boudreaux is headed to the WWE. Recently we found out that Boudreaux was signing with the WWE, and on Tuesday he released a promo video to back it all up as “The Destroyer of Gods.”
Well now we know why he didn't pan out at Notre Dame playing on the offensive line. Well he's no Bruno Sammartino or Goldberg, he does have a long way to go. Just being big, muscular, and strong doesn't guarantee success at the next level.

Well now we know why he didn't pan out at Notre Dame playing on the offensive line. Well he's no Bruno Sammartino or Goldberg, he does have a long way to go. Just being big, muscular, and strong doesn't guarantee success at the next level.
Wasn’t he the recruit who pulled a school bus revealing ND under the bud on the pavement?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT