ADVERTISEMENT

Best hit--Cole or Deshone??

BGI User 348

I've posted how many times?
Aug 29, 2003
Pennsylvania
Luke had a great open field tackle in the red zone......BUT......Kizer really hit our guard on the TD!!!!

Can Kizer play MLB too??

IRISH!!!

When Studstill hit their back up the middle. That back stood still. (sorry, it is early)

But that was a big time, Alabama-safety hit. Kid is gonna be a good one! (just don't play with guns.)

When Studstill hit their back up the middle. That back stood still. (sorry, it is early)

But that was a big time, Alabama-safety hit. Kid is gonna be a good one! (just don't play with guns.)
Haha...that's why I said he needs another 20-30lbs. He stuck his nose in there and shut that back down. He looked so small compared to the RB but he sure as he11 stopped him in his tracks.

Haha...that's why I said he needs another 20-30lbs. He stuck his nose in there and shut that back down. He looked so small compared to the RB but he sure as he11 stopped him in his tracks.
That happened to me one time and the back rang my bell. I remember stopping him but I hoped he would never run my way again - he didn't and I was glad. Fortunately, he was on my team and it happened in practice. That was the only time my bell was rung and I'm glad I got to finish the play. DS is on his way to greatness at ND.

Yep...that was good to see. Devin looked more confident this week. He must get better fast!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT