ADVERTISEMENT

Bernie Sanders

I think Bernie easily would have won Wisconsin and Michigan and likely Pennsylvania. Good chance he would have taken Florida too.democrats have only themselves to blame.
At the very least, Bernie would have made the Russians sweat more to steal the election.

Clueless as always. So you are comparing a message board of anonymous folks to a classroom full of students and a teacher. A room where said students are working each day to achieve the highest grade they can. Where yes they would indeed need to show their work as to how they arrived at their conclusions. I am not compelled to do any research for you or to provide you with any info that you can readily find on your own. Helpless ?

You won't provide any data because there is none. You made a general not very well thought out comment and now you are stuck with this statement you try to pass off as fact, then you want me to do all the work to prove you wrong. Classic lefty. Throw mud against a wall and see what sticks. You tried this song and dance before and when forced in a corner, you tried to use the writings of a rogue nun as your source. This is way too much fun.

You won't provide any data because there is none. You made a general not very well thought out comment and now you are stuck with this statement you try to pass off as fact, then you want me to do all the work to prove you wrong. Classic lefty. Throw mud against a wall and see what sticks. You tried this song and dance before and when forced in a corner, you tried to use the writings of a rogue nun as your source. This is way too much fun.
Lazy is as lazy does. Not quite sure why you feel you are entitled to anything. To suggest I was forced into a corner by the likes of you is certainly amusing. Good one.classic curmudgeon.

Well, you recently chided another poster in a different thread for not supplying "hard data" for his comments. I just figured you might want to follow your own rules.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT