ADVERTISEMENT

Been a Year Since Miami Game

NotreDame du Lac

Posts Like A Champion
Jan 29, 2015
same story as last year? Starting to shape up that way. An undefeated team looking to blow it on the road against a highly mediocre team that is giving ND their best effort.

Reactions: GoldCountryND
It’s hard to win....Bama hangs another 65 on somebody....oh and on the road. Lols

Book missed a couple of big throws that would have been big plays. They just need to take a breath an get back in rythem. This is a tough place to win but I think they will find a way. No one said it would be easy.

Book missed a couple of big throws that would have been big plays. They just need to take a breath an get back in rythem. This is a tough place to win but I think they will find a way. No one said it would be easy.
Old Dominion sure had a tough time.

same story as last year? Starting to shape up that way. An undefeated team looking to blow it on the road against a highly mediocre team that is giving ND their best effort.
Huh? And the Miami game was 11 months ago. A whole lot of false stuff in this post.

Thats what it looked like towards the end of secpnd quarter. I am glad they dominated the second half against a good team on the road.

Reactions: football1irish
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT