ADVERTISEMENT

Awesome performance

demian w

ND Fan
Sep 7, 2004
i dont post much here but always read posts. Damn what a performance last night. We made stanford look fairly ordinary honestly. Our defense looked nasty as hell. anytime you can get pressure with 4 d lineman and 7 guys dropping in covergae you are gonna be in great position to win any game. Bottling up Bryce Love like that was impressive also. I kept saying in first half, these two teams are evenly matched, it will come down to which qb effs up first in the second half. And i thought no way its costello, it will be book who effs up first. Boy was i wrong, sorry Ian for my lack of faith. The td he made right before halftime was ridiculous where he scrambled around and hit claypool for a td right before half. Big time play. His arm strength is nice. Threw a out route to boykin on right sideline for a 3rd down conversion that was a huge play and was a big time throw by him. Okwara is a freak. Williams is a game breaker (stating the obvious i know lol). The speed of our defensive front 7 was frightening last night. Boykin looked like a big time stud last night, he looks so damn cool in that Tim Brown jersey honestly. Blacksburg will be a real monster next week. Our first legit road test of the season to truly gauge what this team is made of. Go Irish

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT