ADVERTISEMENT

Audric and Hartman National leaders

NCDomer1

I've posted how many times?
Sep 23, 2005
Audric leads the nation rushing for 346 yards on 43 attempts as well as leading the top 10 in average yards of 8 per carry.
Hartman is 6th in the nation in passing yards 731, but is third in RTG rating 220 just to put that in perspective Caleb Williams is second with 240 RTG. Everyone ahead of Hartman passing yards has more attempts. JJ McCarthy at Michigan has an RTG of 202. Pratt at Tulane is killing it at 346

Last edited:
Audric leads the nation rushing for 346 yards on 43 attempts as well as leading the top 10 in average yards of 8 per carry.
Hartman is 6th in the nation in passing yards 731, but is third in RTG rating 220 just to put that in perspective Caleb Williams is second with 240 RTG. Everyone ahead of Hartman passing yards has more attempts. JJ McCarthy at Michigan has an RTG of 202. Pratt at Tulane is killing it at 346
We played an extra game on almost every team

Reactions: mcleanva1
The other schools also play a full extra game each year and I don’t know that many people talk about that on the stats sheets.

The other schools also play a full extra game each year and I don’t know that many people talk about that on the stats sheets.
No they don't. Only if they play in their conference championship games. Which is how many teams?

Good points about the extra game but Hartman didn’t play for an entire half and some of a 4th qtr & estime is sharing the load more than most other rbs in the country so it’s still somewhat of a noteworthy stat, but again, just a stat. Doesn’t mean too much either way, imho.

Reactions: Kelso86
We played an extra game on almost every team
The crowd above Hartman have more passing attempts even though ND has played an extra game. There are a lot of backs that have more carries than Audric, but he still leads the nation in rushing

I am waiting for OSu game before assigning Parker a grade but I am impressed so far.

Honestly, it’s not fair to criticize Rees because he did not have a qb even remotely close to Hartmann

I am waiting for OSu game before assigning Parker a grade but I am impressed so far.

Honestly, it’s not fair to criticize Rees because he did not have a qb even remotely close to Hartmann
Ski…I mostly agree; but, you can’t ignore the fact that Rees evaluated, recruited and developed the QBs that were not remotely close to Hartman.

Ski…I mostly agree; but, you can’t ignore the fact that Rees evaluated, recruited and developed the QBs that were not remotely close to Hartman.
Oh yeah TelX, no disagreement. I am not pumping up Rees. If anything I am thrilled with Parker and am trying not to get ahead of myself.
Rees never had a Hartmann and that is on him n red face. They swung n missed. They under recruited. They recruited the wrong guy. They didn’t develop those guys. Yeah I’m eating from same buffet as you

Reactions: Telx1
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT