ADVERTISEMENT

Appreciation Thread to Coach Kelly and staff for another great recruiting class.

AzIrish69

All Star
Gold Member
Aug 4, 2018
I am sorry that I doubted Coach Kelly three years ago when his loyalty to Brian VanGorder seemed to cloud the underlying problems of this team. With doubt in Coach Kelly came a resurrection, with the hires of two new defensive and one new offensive coordinator that have injected new life into this program.

Recruiting has been consistent over Brian Kelly's term, but the emphasis has changed. The new coaching staff have become more like NFL player scouts in recruiting those players that are not only great athletes, but fit the scheme of this team. It will be exciting to see how the last two recruiting cycles of players develop on and off the field at Notre Dame. Coach Kelly has a good track record of bringing us top rated offensive recruits over his term. However, I never thought in my wildest dreams that Notre Dame could recruit some of the top defensive players in the Nation to end up playing for this team

Again, thanks Brian Kelly, and staff for all the hard work in bringing another top recruiting class to Notre Dame.

God Bless the Notre Dame Football Program!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News