ADVERTISEMENT

Any updates

Izo

Posts Like A Champion
Nov 1, 2008
On recruiting ,especially 4-5 star defensive players we have a real chance at..I notice lately there are a lot of posts about defensive backs that we are pursuing , and also some linebackers .But are there any big time defensive line pass rushers . I don't read or see much on D-line posts . Smith,Day ,Okwara,Shumate are huge losses .Smith's speed can't be underestimated .
Offense ,even with the loss of Stanley,Martin,Carlisle, Brown should be very potent with Bars,Hoge others and ,maybe some freshmen linemen . Also WR positions with Fuller, Hunter ,Robinson , Jones ,etc .look good.

Kareem is a top prospect. ND will probably always be recruiting the 'diamond in the rough' type DL prospect.
There is 1 commit fitting that profile and the search continues. But there doesn't seem to be an immediate impact prospect on the near horizon. However overall if the D class closes with the guys ND looks to be leading with, it will be excellent.

Kareem is a top prospect. ND will probably always be recruiting the 'diamond in the rough' type DL prospect.
There is 1 commit fitting that profile and the search continues. But there doesn't seem to be an immediate impact prospect on the near horizon. However overall if the D class closes with the guys ND looks to be leading with, it will be excellent.
I feel like we are going to finish strong on the defensive side, and grab one more playmaker outside player on offense. Will end up being a very good class.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT