ADVERTISEMENT

Any Shot At Arch Manning?

Don't see Arch leaving the South but I like our chances better than Stanford.

I figure it's going to be an LSU , Ole Miss and Bama battle and I wouldn't be surprised if Clemson gets into it too.

Don't see Arch leaving the South but I like our chances better than Stanford.

I figure it's going to be an LSU , Ole Miss and Bama battle and I wouldn't be surprised if Clemson gets into it too.
Ya I don't expect it either. I was suprised to even see NDs or Stanfords name. UT hey get him on campus. What's rmthe worst that can happen?

Peyton did not go to his fathers Alma Mater did he?

Just maybe this kid is thinking of blazing his own trail.

Which is why I threw Bama , LSU and Clemson in there.

Not a chance he goes to the Vols IMO.

There will be a ton of pressure on Orgeron to sign him .

I think you have to add Old Miss to the list.
Depends on how pragmatic the kid is. Is he really fixated on winning a NC. If so there are only a handful of teams that you can legitimately say are true contenders.

Also any team he picks he is going to want to have confidence the coach will be there for at least 3 years.

Depends on how pragmatic the kid is. Is he really fixated on winning a NC. If so there are only a handful of teams that you can legitimately say are true contenders.

Also any team he picks he is going to want to have confidence the coach will be there for at least 3 years.
Should have said Ole Miss. I get your point and I think you are right.

What's so great about this kid, I don't want no Manning playing at ND. Nothing against the Mannings, but no thanks. And I guess he's not the brother of Peyton and Eli, he's their nephew.....

I'm sure we'll find some other good QB. Maybe Ian Book's nephew....
This guy has some of the worst takes on this board and consistently in fact.

Yeah, I don’t want a potential All American talent at QB because I don’t like the Manning’s.

Dude are you just trolling for clicks or responses, I hope so, otherwise you’re a damned fool.

I’m pretty sure BK would love to take him if he wants to come. If you were in charge, ND wouldn’t have a football program within six months max.

Threads like this define pining. Grown men pining over scrawny HS sophomores with no interest in ND. It's unreal to me but that's how you roll, I guess. That's just who you are, up to and including being all defiant and confrontational about it, rather than embarrassed and sheepish..... Which is what you might normally expect, if you were busted pining over a HS sophomore.

Anyways, all I did was bring a little sober reality into one of these pining threads where grown men swoon like teenage girls over HS football prospects. Even ones that are particularly gangly and look like they're about 12 years old, and have basically zero interest at all in ND. No offense to ND, he's just not coming to ND....
Scrawny? LMAO, the kid is probably a foot taller then you are.

I love these comments from SoyBoy Betas, dudes talking like bad asses but looking like Olive Oyl.🤦

I wish you’d just STFU, I’ve tried to patient with your incessant drivel but damn bro, you’re a total douche canoe.

The Jimmy Clausen obsession was puzzling but I think you had a man crush on him and he blew you off and now you’re the real life Ray Finkle aka Lois Einhorn. Just move on you clown.

I think the chance of Archie going to ND is less than 5% but I’d be happy if a mega talent like him decided to. Elite skills, size, intelligence, and pedigree. You’re stupid AF.

Reactions: Golson5

I love these comments from SoyBoy Betas, dudes talking like bad asses but looking like Olive Oyl.🤦

I wish you’d just STFU, I’ve tried to patient with your incessant drivel but damn bro, you’re a total douche canoe.

The Jimmy Clausen obsession was puzzling but I think you had a man crush on him and he blew you off and now you’re the real life Ray Finkle aka Lois Einhorn. Just move on you clown.

I think the chance of Archie going to ND is less than 5% but I’d be happy if a mega talent like him decided to. Elite skills, size, intelligence, and pedigree. You’re stupid AF.
On any board you will have a few like that one; just reality.

As regards Manning, if I was BK I would challenge him
"Bring a NC to Notre Dame; you will get more fame doing it here then anywhere else."

"OR"

"No university takes more to win a NC then at Notre Dame. So if you want an easier time go elsewhere"

Never been a bad Manning. I think the Monarchy continues. Would be nice to get him, but he clearly will be attacked by every SEC school and he's a southern kid. Seems incredibly unlikely that he'd come up to South Bend and play in a spread offense.

ANYONE that uses douche canoe AND SoyBoy Betas in the same post.....ugh.

Pot meet kettle and all that guy. Some self-awareness might help you out.

Reactions: NIN Irish
Probably not.... It's possible, anything's possible, but why would ND ever get some kid who is a son of the south, and who's brothers are SEC royalty, and so he's totally going to want in to play in the SEC and so why would he ever pick ND? That seems like a complete no-brainer. Unless there's some 'connection' to ND that improbably the Manning family has that we're going to cash in on somehow. I haven't heard of one, but I haven't researched it....
Because Notre Dame is Notre Dame. Personally I'd rather say I am the starting quarterback at Notre Dame than Ole Miss or Tennessee

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT