ADVERTISEMENT

Antonio Brown agrees to terms with Patriots

88ND

I've posted how many times?
Sep 9, 2013
You can't make this shit up even if tried

Reactions: rgc7
And this one of several reasons why I haven't watched the NFL in three years. I'm much better off for it.

As a Pats fan I'll take the much needed offensive weapon. I have no doubt if AB starts that immature s**t Belichick will send him packing!

Although he is taking a big pay cut. And Belichick won’t tolerate any more diva behavior.
You go to the Pats, you either play and behave like a Patriot or you get summarily released. There will be no grey area for Antonio Brown.

Reactions: 88ND and rgc7
He is the only hope to bring down the Pats from implosion withing.... but I am with Echo.... I have a feeling he somewhat orchestrated it. Either he knew the Steelers would not trade him to a contending team, so he had the entire thing planned.... or once he got to Oakland and realized how bad they were (or just Carr), he needed to find a way out.....

We have reached a point at accusations alone can destroy a person! And there are instances where
that is the objective. Truth is not the only victim.

As much as I dislike the Patriots and Brown (Steelers fan).... the timing on this seems very suspect lol. I have many doubts....
Yeah, 52 weeks in a year, you file this in week 1 of the NFL season? Does give a reasonable person pause, doesn't it?

Yeah, 52 weeks in a year, you file this in week 1 of the NFL season? Does give a reasonable person pause, doesn't it?

Like the SC DB that gets his 1st start and the night before his 1st game, yup, allegations.
And allegations are enough! Presumed Guilty under the rules.
Well, he is no longer at SC. He was pretty much exonerated. And now-is at another university.
No due process.

Ya..... you'd think if the accusations happened (pretty varying dates and levels of crime) the victim would immediately file a claim. She doesn't so you think she is maybe waiting until AB gets paid so she can get paid.... she still does not bring the causation up after he signs a huge deal with the Raiders.... but the day before his first practice with the Pats.... here it is.

Makes so many conspiracies run through my mind...... mostly involving the NFL doing whatever they can to both make the Pats the bad guy and keep the NFL in the news every day of the week/year.

"Due process, rumor" argument is valid. However, I look at it more as Karma. The raiders traded for him and gave assets away to obtain him. He most likely worked behind the scenes to get released (if he is not mentally ill). When you put out negativity and provide ammunition for an entire race to be disparaged, the universe has every right to make his life difficult.

anyone read the timelines on this?
ok the guy is a creep/dog or whatever. maybe even a rapist.
however
If a person decides to cross a busy highway in the middle of a rush hour, and gets run over, fault?

Ironically, this seems to apply to both parties!

Last edited:
Act like a 12 year old, get a Super Bowl ring. Great life lessons.

"Act like a 12 year old, get a Super Bowl ring"

Will be curious how long he is with the Patriots in light of the rape allegations.....

Rapist will fit in well with the Cheatriots

That’s a terrible thing to say !

As much as I dislike AB, one is presumed innocent until proven guilty.

If he assaulted her once, why did she get alone in his company two subsequent times.

Why did she never file a police report.

Until proven otherwise, he’s innocent and should not be subject to suspension.

This is rich. NFL 2019. Instead of fans talking about the league and their teams''s chances at a playoff run, the media and fans are obsessed either talking about player's social concerns or Brown's drama queen life.

Reactions: sluggo69
This is rich. NFL 2019. Instead of fans talking about the league and their teams''s chances at a playoff run, the media and fans are obsessed either talking about player's social concerns or Brown's drama queen life.

It’s the MEDIA, not the fans.

Not the fans? Who's posting in this thread? The NYT? Listen to Chicago sports talk radio. Fans and the hosts are obsessed with this junk. They might as well be discussing The Bachelor. The NFL will never die, but it did with me three years ago.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT