ADVERTISEMENT

Anthony Lucas

Get Nasty

I've posted how many times?
Jul 26, 2006
Rumblings ND may be in a good spot for landing him from the portal.

YES PLEASE!! We need a player like this exponentially!

Would be a huge get, we almost landed him out of HS.

Literally, a huge get at 290lbs, but he is an under class man and may have to take a huge pay cut being he is from Texas A&M. I heard rumors the administration is going to redo the transfer policy in the near future to change with the times. MF is hand cuffed by the new portal while other schools are going out of bounds because some of the rules are unclear in definition. NCAA needs to put a leach on all of it

Highly doubt it but hopefully true.

Hopefully you're not getting this from the same guy who started the rumor about Gobaira
Nah, reporters stating ND going after Lucas and CJ Williams since both are frosh, ND finished second with both.

Nah, reporters stating ND going after Lucas and CJ Williams since both are frosh, ND finished second with both.
"Nah, reporters stating ND going after Lucas and CJ Williams since both are frosh, ND finished second with both."

Where in the hell did you hear this? No WAY IN HELL either end up at ND

I read several posts saying he is visiting ND this week. Any other read or heard this?

Reactions: IrishMike409
I read several posts saying he is visiting ND this week. Any other read or heard this?
I've heard a lot of things. I was told don't share anything you hear unless, as an example, I see a photo of lucas on campus with marcus freeman in his office or building a snow man, as long as the snow man is made on ND field to make it 100% fact.

I've heard a lot of things. I was told don't share anything you hear unless, as an example, I see a photo of lucas on campus with marcus freeman in his office or building a snow man, as long as the snow man is made on ND field to make it 100% fact.
And we know you always do what you’re told🤫

And we know you always do what you’re told🤫
I've heard both sides - those that are not sure if he's a take and those that think we have a solid shot.

I actually haven't heard if he's coming on campus soon

Nowadays they’re threatening bans when people find things out on Twitter. The Singers, Loys, Driskells are losing their business model of hide info and make you pay. Sorry, not all people aren’t getting “inside” info from “gurus” on paid sites and sharing on free sites. They’re doing their own work and reading Twitter.

I've heard both sides - those that are not sure if he's a take and those that think we have a solid shot.

I actually haven't heard if he's coming on campus soon
"I've heard both sides - those that are not sure if he's a take and those that think we have a solid shot"

Basically -- what you are saying is you really have no clue --

Reactions: Golson5
"I've heard both sides - those that are not sure if he's a take and those that think we have a solid shot"

Basically -- what you are saying is you really have no clue --
how the hell would anyone on this board have a clue with lucas... all our info is from others. I don't think anyone is on NDs staff or related to Lucas? Maybe i'm wrong

I was just able to provide some info before most had it

Literally, a huge get at 290lbs, but he is an under class man and may have to take a huge pay cut being he is from Texas A&M. I heard rumors the administration is going to redo the transfer policy in the near future to change with the times. MF is hand cuffed by the new portal while other schools are going out of bounds because some of the rules are unclear in definition. NCAA needs to put a leach on all of it
No matter who is over the NCAA-he is bought and paid for By SEC and Big10.

Reactions: Kelso86
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT