ADVERTISEMENT

A/P poll is out

NCDomer1

I've posted how many times?
Sep 23, 2005

For what it is worth, Clemson is out of the top 25. LSU is 14 and the Irish are up to number 10 going into NC State when was the last time Duke was ranked in any poll not concerning basketball? ND has a chance at back to back games against ranked teams in a couple of teams

For what it is worth, Clemson is out of the top 25. LSU is 14 and the Irish are up to number 10 going into NC State when was the last time Duke was ranked in any poll not concerning basketball? ND has a chance at back to back games against ranked teams in a couple of teams
Can't beat being in the top 10 at this point

Clemson is # 25, no?

Clemson #25

You guys and USC clearly have the toughest schedules. Just beat Ohio State and USC and you should be in the top 4. Doubt Clemson will be much of a problem with the Irish D.

Which poster stated that FSU was just an average team ?

How does an average team get ranked # 3/4 in multiple polls ?

Which poster stated that FSU was just an average team ?

How does an average team get ranked # 3/4 in multiple polls ?
Maybe they are, maybe they aren't. We won't know for a few weeks.

My top 10:

1. Georgia
2. Alabama
3. Michigan
4. USC
5. Notre Dame
6. FSU
7. Ohio St
8. Tennessee
9. Utah
10. Washington / Penn St

Be interesting when ND beats OSU. Do they give them the credit? Look at FSU, they beat a mid-tier LSU squad and jumped. Do you move ND to 1? Who else has that strong of a win? Be fun to hear tho e talking heads. Somehow they will justify ND being 5th behind UGA, USC, Michigan and FSU.

Our schedule is brutal and if you go 11-1 you got a shot. 12-0, your number 1.

Be interesting when ND beats OSU. Do they give them the credit? Look at FSU, they beat a mid-tier LSU squad and jumped. Do you move ND to 1? Who else has that strong of a win? Be fun to hear tho e talking heads. Somehow they will justify ND being 5th behind UGA, USC, Michigan and FSU.

Our schedule is brutal and if you go 11-1 you got a shot. 12-0, your number 1.

Geez. LSU was top 5 and FSU smoked them. How about trying to be factual? People who always play the victim are annoying.

Our schedule is brutal and if you go 11-1 you got a shot. 12-0, your number 1
LSU isnt mid tier.

Texas would still have the best win on the year

Reactions: sjb75
Did anyone really think LSU was 5? They where 10-4 last year. They lost to FSU last year. They got blown out by UGA. I would have had them at 9 or 10.

Long season. See where we all get to in the end. This year for ND, we control our destiny playing 2 teams consistent a lock for the CFP.

LSU isnt mid tier.

Texas would still have the best win on the year
Agree at this point. But I have posted Bama has a QB issue, they are not what normally trots out there. OSU and UGA are also in that boat. Be interesting to see a defenses that has the athletes and coaches to force mistakes.

Did anyone really think LSU was 5? They where 10-4 last year. They lost to FSU last year. They got blown out by UGA. I would have had them at 9 or 10.

Long season. See where we all get to in the end. This year for ND, we control our destiny playing 2 teams consistent a lock for the CFP.
Pre-season polls are not worth the paper they are printed on, and frankly no polls matter until late October when the first 4-team CFB playoff poll is released.

Reactions: ftnfan62
Pre-season polls are not worth the paper they are printed on, and frankly no polls matter until late October when the first 4-team CFB playoff poll is released.
Agree. I guess there is no “harm” in it, but it would be nice to see them wait for 3-4 games.

The way teams are loading up these pre-season games I’m not sure it would be much different waiting.

Agree. I guess there is no “harm” in it, but it would be nice to see them wait for 3-4 games.

The way teams are loading up these pre-season games I’m not sure it would be much different waiting.
Of course there is no harm, it's simply click bait. That said, again, they're irrelevant. Just win games, and wait until late October when the first 4-team CFB playoff poll is released.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT