ADVERTISEMENT

3 Clemson players

Tests should be administered to every player on every playoff contending team at the conclusion of game 10 of the regular season.
If any player fails the test he is out. If three or more fail then the team should be out of playoff consideration.

The committee needs to be-able to evaluate the eligibles. At the final decision, those players/teams play.
No more NCAA shinanagins. Taking a key player off any team now taints the whole selection process.

Last edited:
Reactions: NotreDomer1
There’s no way they only tested 4 I’m assuming Penick was making a joke. I’d bet they tested everybody and I think they may for every bowl. Remember last year like 6 kids were suspended for the citrus bowl?

There’s no way they only tested 4 I’m assuming Penick was making a joke. I’d bet they tested everybody and I think they may for every bowl. Remember last year like 6 kids were suspended for the citrus bowl?

The testing has to be done well before. And then stop the nonsense.

Also a presence of a substance has to be at a sufficient level to preclude superficial contents in other product content. A clear and definitive attempt to use a PED has to be shown.

The DT for CU does not have such levels.

The testing has to be done well before. And then stop the nonsense.

Also a presence of a substance has to be at a sufficient level to preclude superficial contents in other product content. A clear and definitive attempt to use a PED has to be shown.

The DT for CU does not have such levels.
Yes but isn’t it something that your body doesn’t produce so the only way it’s in your body is by you taking said product?

Yes but isn’t it something that your body doesn’t produce so the only way it’s in your body is by you taking said product?

Well, that is not exactly true. A substance can be an additive in a product not intended as a PED.
The substance in this case is also contained products innocent from PED intent.

Like Elaine’s ‘poppy bagel’

Further looked into Osterine and it is not approved for any FDA approved products. Therefore it would be difficult to ingest it accidently. If those 3 told Dabo they have no clue how they got osterine in themselves, then Dabo has 3 liars on his team. This bringsinto question, wouldClemson beat tOSU w/o DL?
tOSU is the victim in the Dex.L. situation.

Do full squad testing at game 10.

The only way to get this stuff is on the black market. Clemson fans have deluded themselves into believing it was an accident. 3 guys, all accidental? A substance not approved for any use by the FDA? Sure.

Reactions: hoopsstar12
But if you google it, it seems to be in a lot of those muscle additives on the shelfs at many stores.
Remember, FDA only requires it be labeled after a certain amount of the ingrediant is present.
So, the real question, is it a trace amount or an attempt to use a PED.

You got this all the time - someone took an over the counter supplement that was supposedly tainted. Solution to that is - don't take an over the counter supplement not approved and tested by your strength and conditioning program.

Or they took the drug thinking it would be out of their system and it did not clear. Now the best excuse is - tainted over the counter product, hair gel (ha), spiked drink, etc. Pick one - they are all nonsense.

Clemson fans right now...

grasping-straws-2-jpg.128898

Reactions: tbonesays
Test them all or don't test anyone. Time to get them to use WADA accredited facilities to test for performance enhancing substances. Test should be done during the season but must be unannounced so players won't know when they are getting tested. If players know before hand, they may have time to go off the drugs so that the test results comes back negative.

Wonder how ND fans would be reacting if Coney or Tillery were Benched! A nd DLawrence is better than both of them together.

According to perse, who cares.:eek:

How did you react when Mike Sanford was fired by Western Kentucky?

If steroid use wasn't against the rules would this still be an issue? Like, do people care that they tested positive for steroids because it against the rules or is there a view on the board that steroids are independently bad outside of the doping laws.

B tests also failed.
NCAA has upheld suspensions on all three players.

Wonder how ND fans would be reacting if Coney or Tillery were Benched! And DLawrence is better than both of them together.

I’ll tell you exactly how i’d Feel.

I’d be glad that ND benched, suspended or threw them off the team.

And i’d be mad that they were stupid enough to take a banned substance and annoyed that they selfishly let their clean teammates down.

Your position reflects everything that is wrong in sports today.

There is no “purity” no “integrity” in your position.

You’re mad at ND and ND fans because your team cheated and got caught.

And I’ll venture go a step further, if they had tested 55 players, 11 or more would have failed.

If the stars of the team were cheating you can bet that others were also cheating.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT