ADVERTISEMENT

2025 recruiting

Get Nasty

I've posted how many times?
Jul 26, 2006
Anything?

Last 6 months have been the worst 6 months I can remember for a long time. We’ve landed a couple good players but missed out on some critical needs and have had some huge decommits.

Where does this class go? I know we’re chasing some descent wrs committed at low level schools and going after 2 stud lbs. do we land one or both of the lbs? I get we’re not selling the wr room and why no wrs want to come here.

Faraimo will be deciding sooner than later. We should be in the lead.

NOB probably a December decision

WR recruiting is unknown. The Arizona commit officialed this weekend. There are others who will be in the next 2 months. Richardson the USF commit officialed last weekend. He may still visit Bama though

And the TE/Ath Waverly

No on the last 6 months comment

Faraimo will be deciding sooner than later. We should be in the lead.

NOB probably a December decision

WR recruiting is unknown. The Arizona commit officialed this weekend. There are others who will be in the next 2 months. Richardson the USF commit officialed last weekend. He may still visit Bama though

And the TE/Ath Waverly

No on the last 6 months comment
I just can't remember a time where we've needed something (high end WR play) so bad, and lead for 3 really good possibly even studs, and miss on all of them, with no back up plan. Micah looks like someone that can step in and replace beaux next year, can CAM and KK step up as well. Cam has physical gifts no wr on the roster has. If Cam does NOT pan out, our WR room has no shot at being really good. Solid yes. Clearly, if WR wasn't a disaster my feelings on this class would be different even with our top two players in the class decommitting.

I need to post more

Antavious Richadson commits, I like his potential, but he has a long ways to go.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT