ADVERTISEMENT

2019 National Championship Game at Levi's Stadium - tickets

SanFranciscoIrish

Shakes Down The Thunder
Nov 6, 2017
Not too soon to buy these right? :D

Tickets are starting at $1085 on StubHub. I'm hoping our Irish make it, but if they don't, I'll try to sell them.

Does anyone know if the prices will likely go higher or drop? If I recall last years Championship game tickets sold for a lot more.

Last edited:
Santa Clara isn’t SF at all... not even close, in proximity or actual town. Had no idea the national championship game is there this year.
Tickets starting for over a grand now?! That’s crazy. I guess the fans will travel and it will be packed. Could be awful weather and that’s outdoors. Will be interesting

@GoldCountryND Yea Santa Clara is about an hour away. The stadium is quite new and impressive. I'm not surprised by the ticket prices though, I have a feeling these might be the lowest they will ever be.

@GoldCountryND Yea Santa Clara is about an hour away. The stadium is quite new and impressive. I'm not surprised by the ticket prices though, I have a feeling these might be the lowest they will ever be.
I think pricing at the time of game reflects on who is playing and location. If ND is in this game, i think the ticket prices will be higher than these original prices. The same would apply if it is a marquee matchup between say Alabama and Ohio St. Personally, I think pricing will soften if the game is say Georgia against Clemson. As for the venue, San Francisco and San Jose will be the two cities that fans fly into and stay, and as stated, Santa Clara is very nice and the stadium top flight. Weather is the great variable. San Francisco and along the coast is beyond beautiful on their sunny Winter days, which is more often the norm. But cold wet and windy when a winter storm hits. As for human poop and discarded needles, the City has now staffed two units, a poop patrol and a needle patrol at the cost of $700K per, to clean these off the streets in the worse areas daily. Only in California!

Reactions: zro pts4u
If you are willing to show up without tickets they are always....I repeat always cheaper on game day then prior on these sites who charge crazy fees to both the seller and buyer.

If you are willing to show up without tickets they are always....I repeat always cheaper on game day then prior on these sites who charge crazy fees to both the seller and buyer.

Yeah I'm considering this. But with Alabama kinda a lock I think prices will be high come game day. If we beat Stanford by 2 touch downs or more I'm buying haha

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT