ADVERTISEMENT

2017 Heisman candidates (Georgia has 2!)

Thank you Alice that was a good read. Glad to see you are keeping up with the Noles. All is good to go in all positions featuring an experienced QB and the best stable of RB's in the nation and a defense that is rated the nations best by several of the pundits. The opening game September 2nd vs. Bama in Atlanta will be an incredible challenge for sure for both teams. Hopefully they will look forward to playing one another again in the playoffs. So we shall see.

That said, the fate of FSU's season this year hinges on one important variable...........the health of QB Deondre Francois. If for any reason he can't play................c'est la vie, c'est la guerre. ;)

Meanwhile, I am anxiously waiting to see the new ND offense under OC, Chip Long. I'm expecting to see a lot of super fast up tempo RPO plays. (shades of Louisville) Should be exciting to watch!

If Wimbush can handle the mental aspects of Chip Long's offense and has the moves and decision making and the ability to run like Lamar Jackson then the ND offense should put up a lot of points.

Last edited:
Thank you Alice that was a good read. Glad to see you are keeping up with the Noles. All is good to go in all positions featuring an experienced QB and the best stable of RB's in the nation and a defense that is rated the nations best by several of the pundits. The opening game September 2nd vs. Bama in Atlanta will be an incredible challenge for sure for both teams. Hopefully they will look forward to playing one another again in the playoffs. So we shall see.

That said, the fate of FSU's season this year hinges on one important variable...........the health of QB Deondre Francois. If for any reason he can't play................c'est la vie, c'est la guerre. ;)

Meanwhile, I am anxiously waiting to see the new ND offense under OC, Chip Long. I'm expecting to see a lot of super fast up tempo RPO plays. (shades of Louisville) Should be exciting to watch!

If Wimbush can handle the mental aspects of Chip Long's offense and has the moves and decision making and the ability to run like Lamar Jackson then the ND offense should put up a lot of points.

I went looking for an article of weakness and strengths of the 2017 FSU football team just for you. Always fun at the end of the season to see how final polls stack up to the pre-season.

The last thing I would want for a natty game is a rematch of Bama and FSU.

Duo, stop being a wanker and just run a disclaimer with every post of yours that says you do not like ND and therefore, your comments should be judged accordingly. I swear, you couldn't be more of an Eddie Haskel clone if you tried and that is not a compliment.

Reactions: irishalice
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT