ADVERTISEMENT

2 weeks and 0 passing TDs

wfeldmann

Shakes Down The Thunder
Mar 11, 2007
Pasco, Wa
Two weeks of football against one good defense and another against a G5 defense and zero passing TDs. This offense is not what i had envisioned. Leonard so far is very inaccurate and WRs cannot get open very often. I see why all the top WR recruits de commit they probably see it in practice.

Our route concepts are so moronic most likely due to Riley being awful and Denbrock knowing it

They don’t trust he can read a defense to throw a slant

Reactions: wfeldmann
Riley has be on a very short leash with the coaching staff. I’d expect to see QB2 on the field this Saturday.

Luckily I didn’t watch the second half. After the first half, I found a better way to spend my day. But yes, coaches should have given another QB an opportunity to play against NIU.

Northwestern also has 0 passing TD's, but their coach is smart enough to make the switch at QB. Freeman has already confirmed he is sticking with Leonard against Purdue.

Northwestern also has 0 passing TD's, but their coach is smart enough to make the switch at QB. Freeman has already confirmed he is sticking with Leonard against Purdue.
It really feels like freeman has signed off on some contract with Riley. I'm not very high on Steve but he looked insanely better than Riley vs oregon state, not a slouch D, better than NIU.

Reactions: NDinNJ
Well they can't keep losing, that much is for sure. I don't know if RL is the problem or not, but on offense I would say no one's job is safe perhaps, and if we play Purdue and the defense does their part yet again and we still can't outscore them, then maybe something's gotta give.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT