ADVERTISEMENT

12 days off for this? God almighty

GoldCountryND

Irish Expert
Sep 8, 2018
UGA by 30 next week. This team looks SO FAR away from last years group it’s not even close. 31 total yards end of first quarter. LOL

Reactions: nemeth#5
nah!

next week will be a classic! a classic, I tell ya, a classic!

:D
Glad you took the time to post this thread! Thoughts now ? Maybe before looking. For an opportunity to be negative... stop. Think. Then don’t post your bull shit.
He was drinking those Natty Lights. Very potent.

Don't post while drinking!

I haven't drank in nearly 30 years - I only have UG by 21 next week - IMHO there are bigger concerns w/ the OL than w/ QB.

Kelly went back to hiring his cronies when he turned the OL over to Quinn - a giant step down from Harry Heistand

Reactions: spenna
I haven't drank in nearly 30 years - I only have UG by 21 next week - IMHO there are bigger concerns w/ the OL than w/ QB.

Kelly went back to hiring his cronies when he turned the OL over to Quinn - a giant step down from Harry Heistand
You should drink What makes you qualified ?

Agree about the OLine.

Without a strong performance neither the QB nor the RB’s will fare well.

Hahahahahahahaha- thanks for the laugh

ND can't start slow again vs UGA. The game will be over by halftime like vs Bama and Clem. Irish will need a running game to keep UGA offense off the field.

Re read what you said..... you have no idea what you are talking about.

I guess that is YOUR opinion. Do I need your approval to post my opinion (at least in part based on FACT)? At least 2 other posters agreed w/ my post (BTW, did they request your approval?).

ND can't start slow again vs UGA. The game will be over by halftime like vs Bama and Clem. Irish will need a running game to keep UGA offense off the field.

ND didn’t start slow against Clemson.
The score was tied with late 2nd Q.

This Georgia team is not as good as the Bama and Clemson team we lost to. Also they're hurting at wr. Hopefully we can crowd the box to help stop the run

This Georgia team is not as good as the Bama and Clemson team we lost to. Also they're hurting at wr. Hopefully we can crowd the box to help stop the run
You are in for a rude awakening! Remember the names George Pickens and Dom Blaylock.

Reactions: BGI-CANADA
And where do we think we will get the linebackers?
Maybe the Patriots can lend us a few for this one game.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT