ADVERTISEMENT

10% of the Top 100

IrishBeer

Posts Like A Champion
Dec 6, 2021
Notre Dame is projected to land 10% of the top 100 composite kids. Based on who we already have and who is expected to pick us. That’s some Bama level $hit. Michigan fans want us to get beat by Ohio State so bad right now. We are gobbling up the talent like that fat kid at a pizza party.

Last edited:
That's cool, but want to see it translate on the field some day soon

This is a new era. There is NO WAY we won’t be in the playoff conversation every year if we repeat this in 2024. Our assistant coaches are WAY too good. Our head coach is WAY too hard of a worker not to get on the field success. ND fans need to accept that we are shopping down a different isle now. I expect this class to finish #2 overall. 2024 will be similar. Combine that with #6 (likely our worst class in the coming years) in 2022 and this group will be competing with Bama. By competing I mean beating them. I think most ND fans are waiting for something bad to happen because that’s what always occurred under BK. It just isn’t happening. This recruiting train is about to get even more absurd. Just wait. We are back to early 90’s level recruiting as long as MF is at ND.

We should finish with the best DL class as well as the best OL class in the country in 2023 and land the nations best QB, Dante Moore (Yes, I think he’s better than Manning). We likely land 3 more elite WRs too, including another one from Texas. It’s about to heat up even more this summer. I don’t think many ND fans fully appreciate what this class is going to be.

Last edited:
I read Tate’s story about how he had to beg his mother to take another trip to ND. She finally agreed and was knocked off her feet by the positive vibes of the Freeman era. Tate was genuinely excited about ND. However, Tate wants to win and win big (TB has yet to establish himself but Sutlej more talented than Book). and the last story I read about DM was so bland and uninspiring as to wonder if we are truly a serious consideration for him. I was disappointed that we put Vizzina on the back burner and lost him to Clemson. IMHO he was a take and we still pursue DM. I hope I’m wrong about Moore. It would sure help recruiting top talent if he committed sooner rather than later. He’s a top level competitor and talent. We have outstanding assistant coaches who are great recruiters and the level of talent choosing ND is definitely on the upswing. Having Freeman so involved in the recruiting process takes it to a whole new level. Ohio State can’t be a true barometer of our anticipated success or failure but I honestly believe that it will be a very close game. Then there’s the 2023 class looking like a generational top level of talent and the future of ND football is VERY bright. GO IRISH☘️

Reactions: BodiTheGreat
Would like to see a few in the top 20. 10% of top 100 but if highest ranks is in 50 - 100, it would be very good get, still not elite like bama, osu etc

This is a new era. There is NO WAY we won’t be in the playoff conversation every year if we repeat this in 2024. Our assistant coaches are WAY too good. Our head coach is WAY too hard of a worker not to get on the field success. ND fans need to accept that we are shopping down a different isle now. I expect this class to finish #2 overall. 2024 will be similar. Combine that with #6 (likely our worst class in the coming years) in 2022 and this group will be competing with Bama. By competing I mean beating them. I think most ND fans are waiting for something bad to happen because that’s what always occurred under BK. It just isn’t happening. This recruiting train is about to get even more absurd. Just wait. We are back to early 90’s level recruiting as long as MF is at ND.

We should finish with the best DL class as well as the best OL class in the country in 2023 and land the nations best QB, Dante Moore (Yes, I think he’s better than Manning). We likely land 3 more elite WRs too, including another one from Texas. It’s about to heat up even more this summer. I don’t think many ND fans fully appreciate what this class is going to be.
Your really got me pumped up. It is a double edged sword. Can't wait for the season to start. On the other hand, live in the PNW, land of forever rain and I want May, June, July and August to crawl by.

Reactions: BodiTheGreat
I used to be an outlier. Now almost every ND poster is optimistic !
I believe we can win it all this year. Tyler needs to stay healthy.

*** And dont forget Briaana Kelly was great at getting exceptional 3 star talent that develop into Monsters ! And we have alot of 3 star kids that Matt Ballis is transforming into NFL type talent !

And hopefully Marcus coaches like Ara or Lou ! They were coaches that could get wins against more talented teams like USC !

Your really got me pumped up. It is a double edged sword. Can't wait for the season to start. On the other hand, live in the PNW, land of forever rain and I want May, June, July and August to crawl by.
I'm in your same region. Seems like half of every summer these days is choked away by the smoke from wildfires. I say skip it all and let's get back to football!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT