ADVERTISEMENT

“ The fault Brutus lies not in the stars”

huff60

Irish Expert
Gold Member
Oct 12, 2005
I’m watching this discussion, loosely put, about the two qb’s that ND just signed out of the portal , viz Hartman and Leonard. And how terrible they are . Well, maybe so but I have yet to see who was so much better out there that ND didn’t land. Or even pursue. Notre Dame has a great offensive coordinator. So If the qb and the offense are terrible, logically the fault lies in the recruiting . How can anyone logically deny this.? Which means , Mr. Freeman , midnight may be coming sooner than you may like.

I’m watching this discussion, loosely put, about the two qb’s that ND just signed out of the portal , viz Hartman and Leonard. And how terrible they are . Well, maybe so but I have yet to see who was so much better out there that ND didn’t land. Or even pursue. Notre Dame has a great offensive coordinator. So If the qb and the offense are terrible, logically the fault lies in the recruiting . How can anyone logically deny this.? Which means , Mr. Freeman , midnight may be coming sooner than you may like.
Kyle McCord
86-127, 67% completion, 1074 yards, 10 TD, 3 INT
on a below average Syracuse team.

Lol

I think you mean the fart Brutus lies in the sphincter!

Syracuse did.
Did they offer Leonard ? McCord was run out of Columbus by Ryan Day. Basically told him to shop himself around. Guessing at the time no one on this board would have been all amped up if McCord would have been rumored to have been coming to ND. It's all hindsight and quite disingenuous in my opinion.

Reactions: FightingIrish44
Did they offer Leonard ? McCord was run out of Columbus by Ryan Day. Basically told him to shop himself around. Guessing at the time no one on this board would have been all amped up if McCord would have been rumored to have been coming to ND. It's all hindsight and quite disingenuous in my opinion.
He beat ND last year. just saying.

• Haha
Reactions: Golson5
Agree. So many people say things like, “well why didn’t we get that guy?” when they would have very likely been underwhelmed or disapproved of bringing that guy in before the season. It’s only after the fact. So irritating.

Agree. So many people say things like, “well why didn’t we get that guy?” when they would have very likely been underwhelmed or disapproved of bringing that guy in before the season. It’s only after the fact. So irritating.
I only brought it up as the OP asked who else was available, and McCord was. I never mentioned he was better or worse than Leonard. I simply provided his stats with Syracuse to date.

So many on this forum make assumptions when in fact they lack reading comprehension.

I only brought it up as the OP asked who else was available, and McCord was. I never mentioned he was better or worse than Leonard. I simply provided his stats with Syracuse to date.

So many on this forum make assumptions when in fact they lack reading comprehension.
I didn’t mean to direct my comment to you at all but was speaking more generally. It’s just that I’ve seen elsewhere people bringing up the whole “what about that guy” or “what about this coach” or “why can’t we just have what they have” (when normally the person wouldn’t want what they have except for this one extra special season).

Reactions: NDinNJ
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT