ADVERTISEMENT

Wisky ND Game Thread

Give credit where it’s due …. Freeman calling a much better game

Quinn should be replaced after this game IMO. Regardless of score. With our recruiting we should at least be blocking as well as a mediocre team.

Rees needs to do some screens. Wisky is biting hard on the run. Backers are ears pinned back. PA, hit the RB on a screen. Tyree may score.

Reactions: mirer03
Rees and Kelly are so stubborn. They play with tempo and throw the ball around and they move the ball with ease... Then they just abandon it

You can no longer rely or trust this kicker. History has shown us, that when misses just one kick badly, (Clemson ACCCG and Purdue last week. He is mentally weak, goes in the tank and just stays there. The mindset has to be TD or bust. If you line up for a FG, just assume he’s going to miss. And be pleasantly surprised to shocked if he makes the kick. He’s done IMO. I don’t know if ND had another place kicker on the roster. If so I’d get him ready ASAP
He has always been consistent in his inconsistency.

Zeke almost cat them the fourth down conversion! And it was on the other side

They are grinding Wisconsin more than I expected them to be able to.

So wrong on Coan…. My bad… he’s a Wisconsin one read qb … horrendous fit at Nd

Coan literally falls down into sack…. Pathetic … I gave book a hard time for panicking, at least he tried to escape and not get sacked

Wisky had a 4 man box on 3rd down. Great time for a draw. Seems like on the longer kick he just leaned back and kicked it as hard as he could. On the 39 yd FG he aimed it. I’m not a kicking coach but I have stayed in a Holiday Inn Express

So wrong on Coan…. My bad… he’s a Wisconsin one read qb … horrendous fit at Nd
Interesting analysis...he's on pace for 400 yards and 60% passing... Imagine if one of the three first quarter drops didn't happen... Or he wasn't sacked 4 times a quarter and a half...

Let keep the blame where it belongs on that oline

Can we just play "First one to 10 wins" and hopefully end this shit game early

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT