ADVERTISEMENT

Who is ND's next commit?

I don't know how to take today's news about Sarell visiting for the Stanford game because I've heard that wiltfong thinks our irish are a real player here because he has gotten over the distance issue but at the same time the family seems to still have distance concerns

I don't know how to take today's news about Sarell visiting for the Stanford game because I've heard that wiltfong thinks our irish are a real player here because he has gotten over the distance issue but at the same time the family seems to still have distance concerns

I know things are different know & kids are a lot less independent & mature, but his family has distant issues? So if he wants to play in the NFL it has to be for a west coast team?

Everybody gets homesick. Everybody's family is scared/nervous when their kids leave. Why do college football players think they are any different?
Do you think every 18 year old who enlists in the military doesn't get homesick? Or their parents aren't scared to death? They can't run home to mommy. They suck it up.

This kid sounds like he needs to get off the west coast to allow himself to develop & mature.

and now Black to UM?
a shocking flury of CB's

the '17 projections of a month or two ago, are almost wiped clean. Maybe a fast start to the season can resurrect ND's chances with top targets.

Now Tarik Black to Michigan. What looked like a solid class of WR's (OSB and Black) now look both out of the radar.

On a little bit of a down swing with recruiting right now. I was disappointed to read about Black trending towards UM... sounds like ND may not even be in his top 3 at this point. Phillips was another guy I really wanted, and he has Bama on top. Hopefully some new prospects pop up for OL, DE, and WR. I have a feeling we may see some flipping going on in the next few months. Hopefully more positive flips than negative!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT