ADVERTISEMENT

USC @ ND Game Thread

First drive was going nicely ... until #4 didn't pull in a catchable pass and #39 missed his FG try.

Hope things don't go downhill.

Reactions: TOMMY_23
Encouraging at least on that first drive to see Rees has developed something that works with Coans game.

He can be very effective in that style of play

3 drops and a missed gimmie. Must be Kellys fault or Coan's. Players gotta make damn plays!!

Good series got the D. Had me nervous starting with the 3 man front

Obvious Late hit …. No call ?

WHY WOULD ND HAVE PAC 12 REFS ?

INSANE !

If I remember correctly, since ND is a football independent and for home games if the opponent belongs to a conference ND has always used their refs. Seems strange, but they've been doing that for as long as I can remember.

Don't get the putting TB in for 2 plays and then out. But we scored on the drive, so I don't care. GO IRISH!!!!!!!!

If I remember correctly, since ND is a football independent and for home games if the opponent belongs to a conference ND has always used their refs. Seems strange, but they've been doing that for as long as I can remember.
Correct

Maybe Kelly is trying to work in both QBs early in the game on a productive drive. That way, both QBs get used to being taken out of the game routinely rather than after they make a mistake?

Should have started Buchner. USC is bad and this is a perfect time for Buchner to learn. Lol seriously our WR are running wide open.
Stick to your day job, you don’t risk a game by replacing an experienced player with an inexperienced player

The 3 man DLine isn’t working

WHY does he continue to use that set

Terrible non-play injury to Hamilton

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT