ADVERTISEMENT

My USC Prediction

How did your prediction work out ?
Hindsight is always 20/20. Love people that need to come back and say you were wrong but never really say anything themselves. So what i made a prediction based on current play and results. I am very happy they won. Offense still is very predestrian. Defense allowed all those points.

Hindsight is always 20/20. Love people that need to come back and say you were wrong but never really say anything themselves. So what i made a prediction based on current play and results. I am very happy they won. Offense still is very predestrian. Defense allowed all those points.
Actually you're wrong. Several of us knew something was up based on the vegas line. Vegas rarely loses and they didn't lose tonight.

Reactions: BGI User 1596
There’s no question that 20-20 hindsight makes geniuses of us all, but Vegas predicts the outcomes with a good degree of accuracy

Reactions: NDinNJ
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT