ADVERTISEMENT

QB Situation

When are you going to show us some proof.
Since NDinNJ is one of “US”, I provided NDinNJ with written proof !

You must have been self medicating again or in your perpetual drunken stupor and missed NDinNJ posting strident confirmation or proof positive of everything I said, on two separate occasions.

You need to come off and stop self medicating.

Tell the aide in charge of your care to search and clean out your room.

You are such a loser, so sad !

Reactions: NDinNJ
Lol. Wait, we aren’t relevant. But you keep posting. Yep, your life = boasting on a message board ….who wouldn’t want that life?

this board hasn’t seen any evidence. I was wrong to think you two could find a way to present such. Maybe you can post a picture of your HS yearbook? Lol
Since Pat didn’t respond to you I guess you lost the $ 200 that you claim you won in previous bets!

You must have been self medicating again or in your perpetual drunken stupor and missed NDinNJ posting strident confirmation or proof positive of everything I said, on two separate occasions.

Hypocrite

Hypocrite
No, you’re the hypocrite and a fool.

I provided overwhelming proof to NDinNJ.

I provided proof that‘s personal in nature, proof that’s not for publication on the internet, I provided personal emails, photos, etc., etc.

That you’re to stupid to understand that information that’s highly personal doesn’t belong on the internet is proof positive of how incredibly dumb you are.

That you don’t understand that confidential communications aren’t for consumption by the general public further demonstrates what a moron and loser you are.

Sadly, there’s no cure for dumb, you’re stuck being dumb.

Sad

No, you’re the hypocrite and a fool.

I provided overwhelming proof to NDinNJ.

I provided proof that‘s personal in nature, proof that’s not for publication on the internet, I provided personal emails, photos, etc., etc.

That you’re to stupid to understand that information that’s highly personal doesn’t belong on the internet is proof positive of how incredibly dumb you are.

That you don’t understand that confidential communications aren’t for consumption by the general public further demonstrates what a moron and loser you are.

Sadly, there’s no cure for dumb, you’re stuck being dumb.

Sad
First of all you have to prove it to me. You ask other posters to provide evidence to back up their points, but you refuse to do the same thing. Do you not understand how hypocritical you sound? Maybe you don’t understand what a hypocrite is, just look in the mirror and you’ll find one. I’m sorry that you’re too dumb to figure this out and I’ve tried to explain things to you. Good luck with your miserable life.

Reactions: BGI User 756
Since Pat didn’t respond to you I guess you lost the $ 200 that you claim you won in previous bets!
Actually I did win it, he did respond so I won ….and he also was lurking …so the group cashed their chips …I took screenshots each time I opened the thread for fun

thx for caring

Keys to ND's future at QB... Buchner becomes a 1-2 round draft pick and uses all of his eligibility.

1. Land a '23 kid not named Dante Moore that is less likely to transfer if Buchner is great (i.e., Avery Johnson) unless you truly as a coach believe Buchner is not it.

2. Land Sayin/Carr/Posse in '24. Develop Angeli to compete with Johnson and one of those 3 '24 kids. Competition with 3-4 highly capable kids.

Also, Avery Johnson said he's committing by the end of June. I am so sick of this Dante crap. Forget Dante and take a damn quarterback! We have sacrificed Arnold, Vizzina, and now Johnson in the name of Dante Moore. Those that think it's easy to flip kids are naive. One of those kids above might end up a better college and NFL QB than Dante. In fact, chances are one of them will.

Last edited:
Reactions: Notre Dame du Lac
Keys to ND's future at QB... Buchner becomes a 1-2 round draft pick and uses all of his eligibility.

1. Land a '23 kid not named Dante Moore that is less likely to transfer if Buchner is great (i.e., Avery Johnson) unless you truly as a coach believe Buchner is not it.

2. Land Sayin/Carr/Posse in '24. Develop Angeli to compete with Johnson and one of those 3 '24 kids. Competition with 3-4 highly capable kids.

Also, Avery Johnson said he's committing by the end of June. I am so sick of this Dante crap. Forget Dante and take a damn quarterback! We have sacrificed Arnold, Vizzina, and now Johnson in the name of Dante Moore. Those that think it's easy to flip kids are naive. One of those kids above might end up a better college and NFL QB than Dante. In fact, chances are one of them will.
1. Buchner is a stud

2. Land Dante Moore

3. Land Carr/Sayin

1. Buchner is a stud

2. Land Dante Moore

3. Land Carr/Sayin
That's the best case scenario. Like, Christmas morning good. Somewhere between extreme optimism and total negative Nancy lies reality. You seem to favor the former, which is cooler than the latter. I am somewhere right in the middle. I think Buchner will be pretty good. Moore gets bought. We get Carr/Sayin. Avery Johnson is a take.

"I want to be committed by the end of June," he said. "So before I get on a plane to the Elite 11 finals (June 28), I want to be able to to be rep a school."
- Avery Johnson

Last edited:

You like short selling yourself. ND has to go for the best available every year!

LOL, So you are cool with being proven wrong over and over and over again, GOT IT !

That's the best case scenario. Like, Christmas morning good. Somewhere between extreme optimism and total negative Nancy lies reality.

"I want to be committed by the end of June," he said. "So before I get on a plane to the Elite 11 finals (June 28), I want to be able to to be rep a school."
- Avery Johnson
Worst case they miss on Moore and get a rental in transfer portal if Buchner goes pro after jr year. They are in good spots for two or three guys next year

Worst case they miss on Moore and get a rental in transfer portal if Buchner goes pro after jr year. They are in good spots for two or three guys next year
I am more optimistic in that I think Buchner is a 3 year dude and we get a 5 star '24 kid. There's going to be a lot of animosity by the fan base about the QB position if this Dante saga shakes out poorly (which despite the homers reaction to this, is trending). The advantage is that the '24 QB's (Sayin and Carr) understand that ND will be extremely desperate for a QB and has a top recruiting class every year. It's a dream situation for a young stud QB in the '24 class. Too hard to pass up. Hell, just based on nearly guaranteed early playing time and likely back to back to back elite recruiting classes, if I was the #1 overall QB in '24, I would be very very interested in ND (that's unbiased). Without Dante, there will be a very real possibility to be a starter as a true freshman. Not ideal, I know, but that's why you need a legit 5 star like Sayin/Carr and you can present it for what it is... You're the only legit 5 star QB on the roster, dude. We have a loaded T5 team full of NFL talent without a tier 1 QB. Come be the face of that program. That said, we CANNOT afford to take nobody in '23 and we certainly can't just take a body for the sake of it (some random 3 star). But, we blew everyone else off for a love fest infatuation with 1 kid, so there's no relationships and everyone else good will be committed.

Also, I don't even know if AJ would entertain the idea of coming to ND. People act like he's a guaruntee and certain backup plan. They acted like that with Vizzina and Arnold too as if we are their top choice. The Vizzina thing was almost silly the way people pretended he was our guaranteed lock if we didn't get Dante. He simply picked a better program in Clemson that didn't play around with recruiting him. Watch both he and Arnold end up better than Dante in college. While some of these kids are extremely distracted by NIL and attention, others are quietly choosing and programs like Clemson, USC, Bama, Oklahoma, TN are taking their guy and there's not a lot of hesitation or monkey business. Would Bama, Clemson, and Oklahoma love to have Dante? Sure, but they aren't stupid enough to miss everyone else for his sake. They weren't willing to wait around for just 1 kid that they think might be good. ps. AJ is being recruited by Oregon and several others. He is also apparently an even better passer than people thought.

Last edited:
I am more optimistic in that I think Buchner is a 3 year dude and we get a 5 star '24 kid. There's going to be a lot of animosity by the fan base about the QB position if this Dante saga shakes out poorly (which despite the homers reaction to this, is trending). The advantage is that the '24 QB's (Sayin and Carr) understand that ND will be extremely desperate for a QB and has a top recruiting class every year. It's a dream situation for a young stud QB in the '24 class. Too hard to pass up. Hell, just based on nearly guaranteed early playing time and likely back to back to back elite recruiting classes, if I was the #1 overall QB in '24, I would be very very interested in ND (that's unbiased). Without Dante, there will be a very real possibility to be a starter as a true freshman. Not ideal, I know, but that's why you need a legit 5 star like Sayin/Carr and you can present it for what it is... You're the only legit 5 star QB on the roster, dude. We have a loaded T5 team full of NFL talent without a tier 1 QB. Come be the face of that program. That said, we CANNOT afford to take nobody in '23 and we certainly can't just take a body for the sake of it (some random 3 star). But, we blew everyone else off for a love fest infatuation with 1 kid, so there's no relationships and everyone else good will be committed.

Also, I don't even know if AJ would entertain the idea of coming to ND. People act like he's a guaruntee and certain backup plan. They acted like that with Vizzina and Arnold too as if we are their top choice. The Vizzina thing was almost silly the way people pretended he was our guaranteed lock if we didn't get Dante. He simply picked a better program in Clemson that didn't play around with recruiting him. Watch both he and Arnold end up better than Dante in college. While some of these kids are extremely distracted by NIL and attention, others are quietly choosing and programs like Clemson, USC, Bama, Oklahoma, TN are taking their guy and there's not a lot of hesitation or monkey business. Would Bama, Clemson, and Oklahoma love to have Dante? Sure, but they aren't stupid enough to miss everyone else for his sake. They weren't willing to wait around for just 1 kid that they think might be good. ps. AJ is being recruited by Oregon and several others. He is also apparently an even better passer than people thought.
Another day, another multiple paragraphs about this kid. Obsessed

Another day, another multiple paragraphs about this kid. Obsessed

Dude don’t even start. You are just as pathetic. You spend your entire day on this board. As much time as anyone. You’re like the 5’7 kid calling the 5’6.5 kid short. Just shut your damn mouth.

Dude don’t even start. You are just as pathetic. You spend your entire day on this board. As much time as anyone. You’re like the 5’7 kid calling the 5’6.5 kid short. Just shut your damn mouth.
And I talk about ND football. I'm not obsessed with one player like you

Just shut your damn mouth....haha I'm scared now.

I cant wait for your next soliloquy on Dante Moore.

• Haha
Reactions: sjb75 and NDinNJ
And I talk about ND football. I'm not obsessed with one player like you

Just shut your damn mouth....haha I'm scared now.

I cant wait for your next soliloquy on Dante Moore.

None of my recent posts are about Dante per se. They’re about the position. It happens to be the most important position by far, so naturally, he weaves his way into the topic. Sadly, he’s the one they offered and only one they are continuing to waste time pursuing. That inevitably means the convo includes him. I would be ecstatic if he chose someone else tomorrow as this program is far worse with it’s all in QB strategy. I’ve been very vocal about wanting Julian Sayin next year and dropping Dante from this class. I also liked Arnold a lot before they mistakenly pursued Moore over him. I also now really like Johnson, possibly more than Dante. If he lights up the Elite 11, he’s a better prospect. If that bugs you because you’re a Dante fan boy, tough shit. He didn’t commit in April and he’s not committing to ND in the future. Move on.

None of my recent posts are about Dante per se. They’re about the position. It happens to be the most important position by far, so naturally, he weaves his way into the topic. Sadly, he’s the one they offered and only one they are continuing to waste time pursuing. That inevitably means the convo includes him. I would be ecstatic if he chose someone else tomorrow as this program is far worse with it’s all in QB strategy. I’ve been very vocal about wanting Julian Sayin next year and dropping Dante from this class. I also liked Arnold a lot before they mistakenly pursued Moore over him. I also now really like Johnson, possibly more than Dante. If he lights up the Elite 11, he’s a better prospect. If that bugs you because you’re a Dante fan boy, tough shit. He didn’t commit in April and he’s not committing to ND in the future. Move on.
I remember just recently you saying that Johnson is below average and cant throw! Now you love him hahaha

I remember just recently you saying that Johnson is below average and cant throw! Now you love him hahaha

I took Irish Breakdowns word for it. Then I did my own research. Yes, unlike you, I change my opinion and admit if I’m wrong. Or in this case, IB was wrong.

I took Irish Breakdowns word for it. Then I did my own research. Yes, unlike you, I change my opinion and admit if I’m wrong. Or in this case, IB was wrong.
No. You run your mouth about a player before you do your own research. And IB never said what you said they did. You exaggerated what they said to make your point on how bad Tommy Rees would be doing if he got Johnson. Now you are changing your tune because your butthurt on the Dante Moore recruitment.

Well Pat, to be honest there was one claim you made at our lunch that you could not prove. 😂
The 26 hole-in-ones, but everything else was proven with overwhelming documentation.

No. You run your mouth about a player before you do your own research. And IB never said what you said they did. You exaggerated what they said to make your point on how bad Tommy Rees would be doing if he got Johnson. Now you are changing your tune because your butthurt on the Dante Moore recruitment.

Wrong. IBs exact words were “he can’t pass”. I bet my life on it. I don’t make shit up. Watching their podcast IS doing your homework. In this case, they were wrong. So was everyone else as he surprised many when he excelled at the Nashville camp. Nobody is always right. Besides you of course. Avery Johnson is a guy we should pursue hard, assuming IBs inference that he’s a valid option, which I personally doubt as I think this staff is so obsessed with the other kid they can’t tell their ass from their elbow. Unfortunately, by the time we go after him, he’ll be gone. It is yours and everyone else’s love affair with the other kid that has us in hot water.

Golson laughing at the bottom is because he's a clown and has nothing to say. He's what you call a troll.

Last edited:
First of all you have to prove it to me. You ask other posters to provide evidence to back up their points, but you refuse to do the same thing. Do you not understand how hypocritical you sound? Maybe you don’t understand what a hypocrite is, just look in the mirror and you’ll find one. I’m sorry that you’re too dumb to figure this out and I’ve tried to explain things to you. Good luck with your miserable life.
I don’t have to prove anything to you, you’re a nobody, and a stupid one at that !

I provided adequate proof to a poster whom I never met before, a poster who was more than acceptable to you and the other tools, UNTIL, he confirmed everything I stated.

You’re too stupid to understand the distinction between providing proof to a reliable independent poster who verified my proof versus providing proof to each and every poster on this site.

A number of posters asked for proof and I provided it to one of the posters requesting proof.

Evidently, you’re calling him a liar.
No surprise there.
You’re beyond pathetic, you’re such a loser.

You’re also too stupid to understand the definition of “hypocrite” and it’s application in this situation.

As to my life, NDinNJ and I discussed my life in detail.
I’ve been blessed with a wonderful life, which is one of the reasons that I make charitable gifts and personal gifts to those less fortunate.

You’re too stupid to explain anything to anyone.
You couldn’t spell “CAT“ if I spotted you the “C” and the “T”.

Now go back in the basement !

Well Pat, to be honest there was one claim you made at our lunch that you could not prove. 😂
The 26 hole-in-ones, but everything else was proven with overwhelming documentation.
I never revealed the number of holes-in-one that I’ve had on this site, I only mentioned it to you in the midst of our conversation about golf.

i knew that it would drive the morons on this site batshit so I never mentioned it on this site.

Sempre Avanti !

• Haha
I have always been concerned when the starting QB is a “running” QB.

If you have a “running” QB, you’d better have a very good backup QB

I don’t have to prove anything to you, you’re a nobody, and a stupid one at that !

I provided adequate proof to a poster whom I never met before, a poster who was more than acceptable to you and the other tools, UNTIL, he confirmed everything I stated.

You’re too stupid to understand the distinction between providing proof to a reliable independent poster who verified my proof versus providing proof to each and every poster on this site.

A number of posters asked for proof and I provided it to one of the posters requesting proof.

Evidently, you’re calling him a liar.
No surprise there.
You’re beyond pathetic, you’re such a loser.

You’re also too stupid to understand the definition of “hypocrite” and it’s application in this situation.

As to my life, NDinNJ and I discussed my life in detail.
I’ve been blessed with a wonderful life, which is one of the reasons that I make charitable gifts and personal gifts to those less fortunate.

You’re too stupid to explain anything to anyone.
You couldn’t spell “CAT“ if I spotted you the “C” and the “T”.

Now go back in the basement !
Go play in traffic.

I never revealed the number of holes-in-one that I’ve had on this site, I only mentioned it to you in the midst of our conversation about golf.

i knew that it would drive the morons on this site batshit so I never mentioned it on this site.

Sempre Avanti !
You are so full of crap. Tie a steak around you neck and see if the dog will play with you.

You are so full of crap. Tie a steak around you neck and see if the dog will play with you.
Is it that difficult to admit you were wrong? He provided proof of everything he stated on this forum. Prior to our lunch meeting, I never met Pat or knew him other than from this forum. Honestly, I'm glad to have met him.

Last edited:
Wrong. IBs exact words were “he can’t pass”. I bet my life on it. I don’t make shit up. Watching their podcast IS doing your homework. In this case, they were wrong. So was everyone else as he surprised many when he excelled at the Nashville camp. Nobody is always right. Besides you of course. Avery Johnson is a guy we should pursue hard, assuming IBs inference that he’s a valid option, which I personally doubt as I think this staff is so obsessed with the other kid they can’t tell their ass from their elbow. Unfortunately, by the time we go after him, he’ll be gone. It is yours and everyone else’s love affair with the other kid that has us in hot water.

Golson laughing at the bottom is because he's a clown and has nothing to say. He's what you call a troll.
Avery out performed his tape. Happens all the time. What do you believe? A single performance or a seasons worth of tape? Can be improve sure.

Analysis wasn't wrong for what was available. The question now is which do you believe.

Is it that difficult to admit you were wrong? He provided proof of everything he stated on this forum. Prior to our lunch meeting, I never met Pat or new him other than from this forum. Honestly, I'm glad to have met him.
He has provided no proof. What the hell are you talking about. Once he provides proof I’ll admit than that I was wrong. He has had 6 months to provide evidence and all he wants to do is call people names who have called him out. So you had launch with him, who the f cares. That means nothing to me or anyone else. The guy could not tell the truth if his life depended on it.
Admit that I’m wrong about that clown, give me a break. I’m supposed to take your word for it? Yeah right.

He has provided no proof. What the hell are you talking about. Once he provides proof I’ll admit than that I was wrong. He has had 6 months to provide evidence and all he wants to do is call people names who have called him out. So you had launch with him, who the f cares. That means nothing to me or anyone else. The guy could not tell the truth if his life depended on it.
Admit that I’m wrong about that clown, give me a break. I’m supposed to take your word for it? Yeah right.
You didn’t have a problem with NDinNJ waiting at the entrance to TB Sr’s club on the date that i’m playing with TB Sr to verify that I was playing golf with TB Sr, but now that I presented hard evidence to NDinNJ substantiating my statements, suddenly his word isn’t good enough.

We both predicted that you would react exactly as you have, like a total moron.

Must I provide proof to every participant on this site ?

Ain’t gonna happen.

The naysayers asked for proof, an independent poster whom I had no prior connection to, a poster who challenged me, was chosen, so I met him and provided prooof of everything I stated.

You’re just too much of a fool and a tool to admit you were wrong, now, in addition to calling me a liar, you’re calling NDinNJ a liar.

Everyone agreed that he would be the arbiter, but now that he’s seen and verified the evidence, suddenly that’s not acceptable to you.

Prudent men would accept an independent poster‘s word, but not you, you’re too much of a loser schmuck to accept that you were wrong.

I’ve maintaining all along that you lack character and integrity and you prove me right every time you post.

You were wrong, you continue to be wrong, you’re just not man enough to admit it, so now you’re calling NDinNJ a liar, you’re like a woman scorned.

Henceforth, i will no longer address you as IRISHJOKE68 but IRISHJOAN68.

Many required proof, so I provided the proof !

Get over it loser !

No one cares who blew who, either. Take this crap elsewhere
You didn’t mind doubting,,challenging and berating me, but now that you were proven wrong and have egg on your face, suddenly you want to be dismissive.

You we’re wrong, take it like a man and apologize !

You didn’t have a problem with NDinNJ waiting at the entrance to TB Sr’s club on the date that i’m playing with TB Sr to verify that I was playing golf with TB Sr, but now that I presented hard evidence to NDinNJ substantiating my statements, suddenly his word isn’t good enough.

We both predicted that you would react exactly as you have, like a total moron.

Must I provide proof to every participant on this site ?

Ain’t gonna happen.

The naysayers asked for proof, an independent poster whom I had no prior connection to, a poster who challenged me, was chosen, so I met him and provided prooof of everything I stated.

You’re just too much of a fool and a tool to admit you were wrong, now, in addition to calling me a liar, you’re calling NDinNJ a liar.

Everyone agreed that he would be the arbiter, but now that he’s seen and verified the evidence, suddenly that’s not acceptable to you.

Prudent men would accept an independent poster‘s word, but not you, you’re too much of a loser schmuck to accept that you were wrong.

I’ve maintaining all along that you lack character and integrity and you prove me right every time you post.

You were wrong, you continue to be wrong, you’re just not man enough to admit it, so now you’re calling NDinNJ a liar, you’re like a woman scorned.

Henceforth, i will no longer address you as IRISHJOKE68 but IRISHJOAN68.

Many required proof, so I provided the proof !

Get over it loser !
I'm thinking you and NDinNJ are the same poster. You're accounts both joined within 2 days of each other, and both from NJ.
It is suspicious, and why can't you provide one shred of evidence here?

I'm thinking you and NDinNJ are the same poster. You're accounts both joined within 2 days of each other, and both from NJ.
Where are you located? If you are near NJ or ever in NJ feel free to reach out, I'm sure both of us would find the time to meet up with you.

Then your thinking is seriously flawed.

To solve your apparent dilemma, just ask the moderator, Tyler James, he can attest to the fact that we’re not the same person.

What I don’t understand is how people can be so stupid as to not understand that certain information is private and not for public consumption.

BGI User756 also confirmed my statements, hence I don’t understand your “suspicions”

But, they’re your problem, not mine

Where are you located? If you are near NJ or ever in NJ feel free to reach out, I'm sure both of us would find the time to meet up with you.
That’s a great idea, why didn’t I think of it ? 😜

Then your thinking is seriously flawed.

To solve your apparent dilemma, just ask the moderator, Tyler James, he can attest to the fact that we’re not the same person.

What I don’t understand is how people can be so stupid as to not understand that certain information is private and not for public consumption.

BGI User756 also confirmed my statements, hence I don’t understand your “suspicions”

But, they’re your problem, not mine
The mods won't know. All you need is 2 devices for each of the handles.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT