ADVERTISEMENT

QB Situation

Crocodile tears look good on you. If you are still unaware, you on the one on this thread arguing with a dozen posters
As I told you, 12 to 1 isn’t fair, you need more guys, maybe 24 to 1 or 36 to 1, and you’ll still be a loser.

Numerical superiority isn’t an indicator of the truth.

You’re a loser, and worse, you’re a poor, whining loser.

A stand up man, a man of character and integrity would have admitted that he was wrong and apologized for calling me a liar, but you’re not a man of character and integrity, you’re a pathetic loser.

Lol, I gave credit to NDinNJ. His word, without any evidence, is marginally better than yours. What is welcoming is the he doesn’t seem to need the attention that you do. And he doesn’t call other posters any names, behind the anonymity of a message board. As for objecting to him meeting you, not sure where you got any idea that I cared about such. I was baiting you for all your infantile boasts, which I will repeat here, means nothing without any evidence. But you two enjoy your new found friendship.
Keep whining you pathetic loser !

NDinNJ and I laughed our asses off yesterday when we accurately predicted your reaction !

We knew that you lacked the character to be gracious in defeat.

Go back to your pathetic life you loser

Right here. You where told to knock it off.
I knew that you didn’t have the character, integrity and brains to admit that you were wrong and to apologize for calling me a liar, you’re just another whining loser.

It was YOU who started the arguing you loser idiot, NOT me.
Lol, you get so rattled, just because posters won’t validate your boasts. NDinNJ’s post wasn’t enough to stroke your ego? I have never seen a grown ass man so pathetically seek validation from an anonymous message board like you have. Can’t wait to share it with your board members

lol

Lol, you get so rattled, just because posters won’t validate your boasts. NDinNJ’s post wasn’t enough to stroke your ego? I have never seen a grown ass man so pathetically seek validation from an anonymous message board like you have. Can’t wait to share it with your board members

lol
NDinNJ and I had a good laugh about how you morons think that you “rattle” or “upset” me.

You are so beyond irrelevant and so beyond insignificant in my life that it’s comical, it’s also ego-centric of you to even think that you exert any influence in my life in any way.

I never boasted about anything, I merely made statements of fact, but in your pathetic little world those statements rattled you and you challenged them. And now that you’ve been proven wrong, rather than be a man and admit that you were wrong and apologize, like the pathetic little whiner that you are you’re going to continue with your hissy fit.

You lack character and integrity, you’re pathetic !

NDinNJ and I had a good laugh about how you morons think that you “rattle” or “upset” me.

You are so beyond irrelevant and so beyond insignificant in my life that it’s comical, it’s also ego-centric of you to even think that you exert any influence in my life in any way.

I never boasted about anything, I merely made statements of fact, but in your pathetic little world those statements rattled you and you challenged them. And now that you’ve been proven wrong, rather than be a man and admit that you were wrong and apologize, like the pathetic little whiner that you are you’re going to continue with your hissy fit.

You lack character and integrity, you’re pathetic !
I think you are so cute when you talk about NDinNJ. It is really sweet

and if we were so irrelevant, why do you take the time daily to fight with dozens of posters in multiple threads? Lmao

I think you are so cute when you talk about NDinNJ. It is really sweet

and if we were so irrelevant, why do you take the time daily to fight with dozens of posters in multiple threads? Lmao
It’s called entertainment !

Ahh got it. Just an occasional poster looking for entertainment. About as real as your boasts.
In addition to being a coward, you’re a loser, a very poor loser, absent any character and integrity.

Every one of my statements have been proven and confirmed which is causing you terrible angst.

Rather than be a gracious loser and admit that you were wrong, you’re showing your true colors as a pathetic excuse for a man.

So I’m going to continue to enjoy my life while you continue to be a cowardly, jealous, pathetic loser.

But, you’re still welcome to join us for lunch.
I’ll just make sure that the restaurant has baby high chairs !

In addition to being a coward, you’re a loser, a very poor loser, absent any character and integrity.

Every one of my statements have been proven and confirmed which is causing you terrible angst.

Rather than be a gracious loser and admit that you were wrong, you’re showing your true colors as a pathetic excuse for a man.

So I’m going to continue to enjoy my life while you continue to be a cowardly, jealous, pathetic loser.

But, you’re still welcome to join us for lunch.
I’ll just make sure that the restaurant has baby high chairs !
Lol. Wait, we aren’t relevant. But you keep posting. Yep, your life = boasting on a message board ….who wouldn’t want that life?

this board hasn’t seen any evidence. I was wrong to think you two could find a way to present such. Maybe you can post a picture of your HS yearbook? Lol

Lol. Wait, we aren’t relevant. But you keep posting. Yep, your life = boasting on a message board ….who wouldn’t want that life?

this board hasn’t seen any evidence. I was wrong to think you two could find a way to present such. Maybe you can post a picture of your HS yearbook? Lol
Would you cite where I boasted about anything.

Let me make something perfectly clear to you, I owe you absolutely nothing.

Before yesterday I never met NDinNJ.

I presented him with overwhelming evidence to support all of my statements, and he confirmed same

We both knew that a low life loser like you would accuse him of lying and we laughed about it.

If you’re so sure that we’re lying why aren’t you man enough to back up your allegations with cash.

Answer: because You’re a pathetic jealous low life loser hiding behind anonymity.

I wouldn’t want to be you, in fact, I can’t think of anybody that would want to be you, or even hang out with you, you’re pathetic !

Would you cite where I boasted about anything.

Let me make something perfectly clear to you, I owe you absolutely nothing.

Before yesterday I never met NDinNJ.

I presented him with overwhelming evidence to support all of my statements, and he confirmed same

We both knew that a low life loser like you would accuse him of lying and we laughed about it.

If you’re so sure that we’re lying why aren’t you man enough to back up your allegations with cash.

Answer: because You’re a pathetic jealous low life loser hiding behind anonymity.

I wouldn’t want to be you, in fact, I can’t think of anybody that would want to be you, or even hang out with you, you’re pathetic !
And there you go….you have to get validation. Maybe you should send NDinNJ a TikTok video!

Boasting? Check any number of your posts. Lol you are so unaware. Rinse and repeat

And thank God for small favors that you don’t want to hang out with me…whew, I was so worried about that, having to find friends on a message board…lol

And there you go….you have to get validation. Maybe you should send NDinNJ a TikTok video!

Boasting? Check any number of your posts. Lol you are so unaware. Rinse and repeat

And thank God for small favors that you don’t want to hang out with me…whew, I was so worried about that, having to find friends on a message board…lol
Don’t avoid the issue by inserting vague generalities, cite exactly where I boasted.

I merely stated a fact.

The fact that you’re a nobody seems to trouble you.

We know who I hang out with and it isn’t the likes of a loser like you !

Don’t avoid the issue by inserting vague generalities, cite exactly where I boasted.

I merely stated a fact.

The fact that you’re a nobody seems to trouble you.

We know who I hang out with and it isn’t the likes of a loser like you !
Haha. I couldn’t be more direct, and you accuse others of issues with reading comprehension.

We don’t need to cite our resume…but we are still looking to see your HS yearbook so please post it. Lol

NDinNJ,

Something seems amiss.

Ravenous and repeat posters have disappeared!

Where did they go ?

Where did IrishJoke68 go ?

Where did BGI User 756 go, he always seemed compulsive about immediate responses

Where did Mirer03 go ?

Where did LukeIrish go ?

Where did Golson5 go ?

Where did NIN Irish go ?

Where did Kontiki09 go ?

I‘m getting worried.

Maybe we should file a missing persons report for them.

Stand up guys, guys with character and integrity, would admit that they were wrong and apologize for calling me a liar, but I’m not expecting an apology from guys who lack character and integrity.

My guess is that they’re probably embarrassed, sulking and licking their wounds, but they’ll be back again despite all of the egg on their face !
I'm right here. I still don't give a shit. I never had a bet with you or called you a liar. I said you were cheap and keep posting things no one cares about.

Reactions: BGI User 756
These 2 are 100% the same person. No other explanation.
I don't want to get dragged into this, but I can assure you we are not the same person. I met Pat for lunch, he showed me proof of everything he stated on this forum. As I stated in my initial comment after the lunch with Pat, you can believe me or not, I don't care, I know the truth and Pat is not lying.

I'm right here. I still don't give a shit. I never had a bet with you or called you a liar. I said you were cheap and keep posting things no one cares about.
How is someone who donates generously to charities cheap ?

Reactions: NDinNJ
Haha. I couldn’t be more direct, and you accuse others of issues with reading comprehension.

We don’t need to cite our resume…but we are still looking to see your HS yearbook so please post it. Lol
You’re just a jealous nobody, a pathetic loser, lacking character and integrity.

I don't want to get dragged into this, but I can assure you we are not the same person. I met Pat for lunch, he showed me proof of everything he stated on this forum. As I stated in my initial comment after the lunch with Pat, you can believe me or not, I don't care, I know the truth and Pat is not lying.
We knew that the losers, the cowards who wouldn’t bet me, would react like they did when the facts wer revealed, especially BGI User 756, the biggest loser of them all !

They’re pathetic, totally lacking in character and integrity, what absolute losers.

I produced the evidence so it’s time to leave them to their envious misery.

Living well is the best revenge, so it’s Adios to the pathetic losers !

AMF !​

Last edited:
Reactions: NDinNJ
You’re just a jealous nobody, a pathetic loser, lacking character and integrity.
Lol. You are back again. You just need attention.

No one besides your new bff has evidence of anything. At least post a pic. You weren’t shy about posting a pic of your retriever.

Wait, do you think I or anyone cares about this stupid crap at all? I was just joking about what an absolute bunch of adult babies you all are that are involved in this. You all should be ashamed of yourself. I'm just sitting back laughing in awe at the stupidity of it all.

Reactions: BGI User 756
We knew that the losers, the cowards who wouldn’t bet me, would react like they did when the facts wer revealed, especially BGI User 756, the biggest loser of them all !

They’re pathetic, totally lacking in character and integrity, what absolute losers.

I produced the evidence so it’s time to leave them to their envious misery.

Living well is the best revenge, so it’s Adios to the pathetic losers !

AMF !​

You edited this today, at 942AM? Lmao. Why? Your need to get attention on this message board is pathological. You didn't get enough gloating the last 2 days? lmfao.

Your upper crust NJ and Florida buddies are laughing at your posts here. They are even embarrassed for you, though a couple called you a legend in your own mind. Ha. And wrong 98% of the time! LOL. And one of the biggest 'blatherers' around. The shoe fits.

You are/were an insurance salesman and a talented golfer. Good for you. Had a successful career. Also good for you. ND grad, which is wonderful. Did a lot of good. That is noble. But you are an arrogant windbag, and you have needlessly called dozens of posters names because they didn't agree with you or bow to you. You beat your chest about your philanthropy undertakings (BTW, you aren't the only one on this board that has organized benefits for cancer). You tried to marginalize other posters about what they contributed to ND, as if your donations qualifies your opinion over others' opinions. And have been obsessed about getting some sort of validation on this board. And for sure you couldn't back up any of your tough internet talk in person.

I played you like a Stradivarius. So did some of the other posters here. Out of respect for my elders, will disengage. Now go get your shinebox.

It must be excruciatingly painful for you to admit that you were dead wrong about everything !

I would have thought that a man of character, a man of integrity would have admitted that they were wrong and apologized for calling me a liar.

But you have neither because you’re a loser.

So go back to sulking and licking your wounds !

^ lol, exhibit A. More bluster and confusion from you. The boys at Mountain Ridge are having a laugh at your expense right now

^ lol, exhibit A. More bluster and confusion from you. The boys at Mountain Ridge are having a laugh at your expense right now
So much for your alleged respect for your elders.

That’s proof positive that you lack character and integrity.

You’re such a dim witted loser that you don’t even know that you’ve been baited just to prove my point that you lack character and integrity.

You’re a total loser !​

I just won $100! Lol. Said you would reply and I won. Wish I had included capital letters and emboldened font.

I do respect my elders. You are just an old windbag, a huge difference. And like a cat playing with its mouse, I own you. Now I’m going to bet $200 you answer within next hour - I’ll be checking !

I just won $100! Lol. Said you would reply and I won. Wish I had included capital letters and emboldened font.

I do respect my elders. You are just an old windbag, a huge difference. And like a cat playing with its mouse, I own you. Now I’m going to bet $200 you answer within next hour - I’ll be checking !
You‘re too much of a coward to bet, you proved that you were a coward dozens of times when I challenged you to bet and all you did was slink away..
I even gave you great odds and you were still too much of a coward to bet.

You’re all talk and no substance.

What happened to “out of respect for my elders, will disengage” ?

Now you’re a liar in addition to being a coward and a loser.

You’re pathetic, you’re an incredible loser !

You lack substance, character and integrity, You’re a joke !

The only thing you own is delusions about your significance !

You’re so obvious, so pathetic that me and NDinNJ predicted exactly what your responses would be after you were proven wrong.

We laughed at what we knew would be your reply/ies.

We knew, that like the pathetic loser you are, that you would be an ungracious, bitter pathetic loser.

Thanks for confirming same !

Now go back to your loser life !

And I’ll check back, but have to finish last 5 holes and get to the Steel Wheel. Give NDinNJ a kiss for me

Thx for the help, another $200.

and Pat, get a new writer.
You we’re too cowardly to bet me, but next you’ll be telling us how you‘re winning hundreds and thousands of dollars betting.

You’re such a pathetic loser and a liar.

Sad !

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT