ADVERTISEMENT

OT: What Is Happening At The White House?

There is not one thing unusual. What you are seeing is total propaganda from 90 per cent of the media who are exaggerating, falsifying and propagating an anti Trump agenda with help from Obama holdovers in the White House who are leaking and fabricating stories
So you’re suggesting Fox News is 90% of the media?

Kicking you to the curb never gets old! You’re as genuine as Elizabeth Warrens native heritage! Lols
Snowflake as a slang term involves the derogatory usage of the word snowflake to refer to a person. Its meaning may include a person perceived by others to have an inflated sense of uniqueness or an unwarranted sense of entitlement, or to be over-emotional, easily offended, and unable to deal with opposing opinions.

Reactions: 8th Man
Snowflake as a slang term involves the derogatory usage of the word snowflake to refer to a person. Its meaning may include a person perceived by others to have an inflated sense of uniqueness or an unwarranted sense of entitlement, or to be over-emotional, easily offended, and unable to deal with opposing opinions.
Tomi-Lahren-800x430.jpg

Donald Trump is bring American business and production home...................

For it to be eventually be centralized.

I'd truncate to just the last two, with a slight adjustment. Easily offended and constantly looking for reasons to be offended, and unable to deal with opposing opinions.

Reactions: rgc7 and francade
You are too dumb to learn from Tucker. Not surprised !
Still chuckling at Osborne running a clean program.:eek::eek:
Talk about Dumb, apparently you can’t read. When did I ever utter the words clean program? Maybe that’s your problem, “ learning” from Tucker.

Talk about Dumb, apparently you can’t read. When did I ever utter the words clean program? Maybe that’s your problem, “ learning” from Tucker.
Keep posting. You are hilariously stupid. Keep up the Good Work!

What a surprising response from the poster boy of stupidity. Hey pennick, do us all a favor and slither back into the primordial slime you crawled out of. And, say hello to Tucker while you’re there
Watch Tucker! You might gain a valuable IQ point and double your total.

So by this loons admission the Democrats are the facist.
No one ....and imean no one plays the race card more than the Democrats, and considering their history it's a bit ironic don't you think?
Not many fascist would declare Jerusalem as Israel capital
Why are blacks approval rating increasing of president Trump? The same for hispanics
I could go on and on
That cat in the video is a clown and infact probably the real fascist

Reactions: rgc7
Heard yesterday afternoon on NPR, there are 900,000 more jobs open in the US than there are people searching for jobs. Highest disparity in history. Economic expansion actually being held back due to labor shortage. It’s got to be a great time to be a new college grad or tech school grad.

Heard yesterday afternoon on NPR, there are 900,000 more jobs open in the US than there are people searching for jobs. Highest disparity in history. Economic expansion actually being held back due to labor shortage. It’s got to be a great time to be a new college grad or tech school grad.
All this talk about economic expansion and job opportunities has to be fake news propagated by Fox News. All the Dems and mainstream media assured us that Trumps budget assumptions for 3% GDP growth was unachievable, that manufacturing jobs were never coming back, that record low job participation rates were the new norm, etc...

Let me guess this is based on exclusively the tax cuts and getting rid of regulations?

Reactions: 8th Man
Let me guess this is based on exclusively the tax cuts and getting rid of regulations?
Alot yes and I'll tell you why.
The recovery began in June 2009, before president Obama's “stimulus” spendathon even started. It recovered because of the actions of the Federal Reserve and because it’s what market economies do. But presidents Obama policies led to the weakest recovery since before WWII.

Alot yes and I'll tell you why.
The recovery began in June 2009, before president Obama's “stimulus” spendathon even started. It recovered because of the actions of the Federal Reserve and because it’s what market economies do. But presidents Obama policies led to the weakest recovery since before WWII.

The recession of 2008 was the biggest economic meltdown since the Great Depression. So it kind of makes sense that the (8 consecutive year) recovery was similarly "weak".

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT