ADVERTISEMENT

OT: What Is Happening At The White House?

IrishInOntario

I've posted how many times?
Feb 21, 2009
Boys,

What's happening in y'alls White House? A month in, and we have people getting fired and others resigning. I follow U.S. politics as avidly as most politically motivated Americans do. I was hoping for stability... Yikes.

I feel for Sean Spicer. That dude is earning his money!

Reactions: Kelso86 and yogind
It's like watching Celebrity Apprentice (I think, I've never seen it) right now... I just picture Donald walking around saying "you're fired" to all his recent hires. It's a serious matter, but you have to see the humor in it too hahahah

Reactions: Kelso86
Comrade Trumpsky is a puppet for Putin who is trying to undermine democracy and is succeeding.

Actually, there is a new report that Putin is growing worried that his puppets are not smart enough to see it through.

OT from the original OT subject line. I went to see Dennis DeYoung (former main song writer and lead singer for Styx) this past Saturday. He has a tremendous band behind him. Played it all. "Come Sail Away" was the encore. Dennis sounds great. This show was better than anything on the Grammy's and I didn't even watch the Grammys.

OT from the original OT subject line. I went to see Dennis DeYoung (former main song writer and lead singer for Styx) this past Saturday. He has a tremendous band behind him. Played it all. "Come Sail Away" was the encore. Dennis sounds great. This show was better than anything on the Grammy's and I didn't even watch the Grammys.

they are coming to tucson soon. Thought about going

they are coming to tucson soon. Thought about going
IMHO....you will not regret it. I saw Styx before Dennis joined in the early 70s, during their heyday in the later 70s, and Dennis twice, once with a full symphony and Saturday with a full band. All Styx, one darn hit after another. Great light show to boot. If you go, let me know how you liked it.

Boys,

What's happening in y'alls White House? A month in, and we have people getting fired and others resigning. I follow U.S. politics as avidly as most politically motivated Americans do. I was hoping for stability... Yikes.

basically Flynn left the Veep hanging and may not have been completely upfront with him. so the prez fired him to the delight of the media because they feel they won a battle also this http://freebeacon.com/national-security/former-obama-officials-loyalists-waged-campaign-oust-flynn/

I was #TeamTrump since around October 2015 but I'm not the type to stick up for every single thing he does. I believe one of his picks Flynn I think his name was had ties with a Russian newspaper and it was stirring controversy. At least that's what my brother told me who is a liberal but very involved in politics. I wish he would tweet less and not care about the outside noise. But what are you gonna do haha

Boys,

If anyone wanted stability they needed to elect Hillary. While this is painful some days, shaking things up and doing things differently is why Trump was elected. There will be some rough spots, but you have to give him time to get things figured out.

Inmates are running the asylum.

12-monkeys-2.jpg

Reactions: ZVZ
The White House is led by a guy who has never held a major governmental office, whose chief of staff has never held a major governmental office.

Politics is a learned skill. The White House needs some player development, or an experienced graduate transfer.

Reactions: Kelso86 and Walruzz
If anyone wanted stability they needed to elect Hillary. While this is painful some days, shaking things up and doing things differently is why Trump was elected. There will be some rough spots, but you have to give him time to get things figured out.

Obama had a 54% approval and Congress was at 20%; people hated the obstructionism of the House. Shaking things up required voting out the incumbents in the House. Most voters just do not pay attention to issues so most seemingly can't understand the ignorance of Trump relative to foreign affairs or the economy.

Obama had a 54% approval and Congress was at 20%; people hated the obstructionism of the House. Shaking things up required voting out the incumbents in the House. Most voters just do not pay attention to issues so most seemingly can't understand the ignorance of Trump relative to foreign affairs or the economy.

This will never happen because "my" guy isn't the problem, "your" guy is. My guy does well by his constituents, your guy engages in pork barrel spending. It's why House retention is around 95% every year

Reactions: ivan brunetti
Boys,

Back in the 60's we had a Lady Bird in the White House and now we have a Tweety Bird. I just hope Trump realizes he's President now and not a candidate and starts acting like one, his way is not always the best way for the country. Good luck Mr. President.

Boys,

What is happening in Canada, little brother? Your president said everyone is welcome there. Everyone? We've all seen that that's not a bright idea in Germany and Sweden with all the refugees they've taken in so far.

When I hear everyone is welcome I take that as the people you cannot fully vet are allowed in. That's pretty dangerous.

Reactions: rgc7 and greengael
What is happening in Canada, little brother? Your president said everyone is welcome there. Everyone? We've all seen that that's not a bright idea in Germany and Sweden with all the refugees they've taken in so far.

When I hear everyone is welcome I take that as the people you cannot fully vet are allowed in. That's pretty dangerous.

We have a Prime Minister, my friend!

We also have a pretty stringent, much. more organized immigration policy, so it's not an issue. Canada also doesn't have Mexico on the boarder, our drugs and weapons come from you guys... PM Trudeau is far from perfect, but Canada has not become Germany. That's silly.

Reactions: Walruzz
Boys,

There is not one thing unusual. What you are seeing is total propaganda from 90 per cent of the media who are exaggerating, falsifying and propagating an anti Trump agenda with help from Obama holdovers in the White House who are leaking and fabricating stories

There is not one thing unusual. What you are seeing is total propaganda from 90 per cent of the media who are exaggerating, falsifying and propagating an anti Trump agenda with help from Obama holdovers in the White House who are leaking and fabricating stories
Excuse me, but are you saying Flynn resigned because of the media and a fabrication?

Boys,

What people consider stability at the White House hasn't really worked out really well for 99% of the country .... a dumpster fire may actually be a good thing .... and maybe not ..... but maybe good ....

The media still hates Trump and it's hard to believe anything they they are saying ..... everything is a spin job to flat out false ... if there is any truth in there it is hard to spot

Reactions: rgc7
IMHO....you will not regret it. I saw Styx before Dennis joined in the early 70s, during their heyday in the later 70s, and Dennis twice, once with a full symphony and Saturday with a full band. All Styx, one darn hit after another. Great light show to boot. If you go, let me know how you liked it.
Saw Styx last winter at Four Winds had great seats. They sounded as good as they did when I was 19 Piece's of Eight concert.

Excuse me, but are you saying Flynn resigned because of the media and a fabrication?
no and yes Flynn resigned because he made a mistake - he lied or panicked and lied, whatever- poor judgement He now pays the price even though he did nothing wrong legally. he covered up big mistake come clean and he is still there. But yeas because the media and leaks are making things bigger than they are

Reactions: rgc7 and Bodizephax
What people consider stability at the White House hasn't really worked out really well for 99% of the country .... a dumpster fire may actually be a good thing .... and maybe not ..... but maybe good ....

The media still hates Trump and it's hard to believe anything they they are saying ..... everything is a spin job to flat out false ... if there is any truth in there it is hard to spot
In the morning at the gym I have my ESPN tv in front of me, with cnn one tv to the left. The Cuomo guy and the blonde girl are literally foaming at the mouth every morning over going after a Trump. They drone on and on every morning. Getting nauseating.

In the morning at the gym I have my ESPN tv in front of me, with cnn one tv to the left. The Cuomo guy and the blonde girl are literally foaming at the mouth every morning over going after a Trump. They drone on and on every morning. Getting nauseating.

Try Fox News. The libtards say it's biased, but in reality it's much more impartial than CNN or CNBC (except for Hannity & O'reilly).

We have a Prime Minister, my friend!

We also have a pretty stringent, much. more organized immigration policy, so it's not an issue. Canada also doesn't have Mexico on the boarder, our drugs and weapons come from you guys... PM Trudeau is far from perfect, but Canada has not become Germany. That's silly.
You think I care what you and your arrogant crowd call your leader? You're on a message board based in the USA, little brother.

Whatever you call Mr. Trudeau doesn't make his comments any less dumb. I hope you idiots take all the refugees in.

God Bless the USA and God Bless Donald Trump.

You think I care what you and your arrogant crowd call your leader? You're on a message board based in the USA, little brother.

Whatever you call Mr. Trudeau doesn't make his comments any less dumb. I hope you idiots take all the refugees in.

Lol. Ok.

Reactions: ivan brunetti

Big bro, you seem edgy. Message boards aren't to be taken so personnally. Just poking a little fun is all! Hahahaha

Reactions: IRISHJD98
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT