ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Trump Truth

Why would any true American support a lying traitor like comrade Trumpsky? They have to be real morons or stealing money from this country.

Irish Duck,

Not one of those convictions was for illegal dealings with Russia, not one.

Not one of those convictions had anything to do with Trump. Not one !

Trump didn’t win a close election, he won 3,084 out of 3,141 counties in the U.S.
Hillary only won 57 counties
And you call that close ?

Trump dirty ?

And Mueller’s team isn’t dirty ?

The FBI isn’t dirty ?.

The NSA isn’t dirty ?

Clapper, Brennen, Commey, Strocz, Paige, McCabe, Lerner and others aren’t dirty ?

Hillary’s destruction of hard drives, servers and cell phones under subpoena isn’t dirty.

The loss by the FBI OF 17,000 text and email messages between Strocz and Paige Isn’t dirty ?

And the enormous differentiating difference between ALL of the above is that they were ALL DIRTY WHILE IN OFFICE.

Pat...take a breath. Jesus, you sound like a spokesman for Q'Anon. twalsh asked me about credible evidence of criminal activity. I answered his request with info regarding criminal convictions arising out of the Mueller investigation. He did not limit his question to Trump and I did not limit my answer to Trump.

As to whether or not any of those convictions had anything to do with Trump, I suspect that we'll find out soon. You won't agree with any of Mueller's findings because you have already formed your opinions that everyone who is anti-Trump is dirty. I won't try and convince you otherwise because your mind is apparently closed to anything other than conspiracies.

To the extent that you want to follow and believe a temperamental and petulant man who can't speak the truth even if it was written on paper in front of him, so be it. I look forward to the day when Trump will be gone and we might once again have an adult in the WH.

Pat...take a breath. Jesus, you sound like a spokesman for Q'Anon. twalsh asked me about credible evidence of criminal activity. I answered his request with info regarding criminal convictions arising out of the Mueller investigation. He did not limit his question to Trump and I did not limit my answer to Trump.

As to whether or not any of those convictions had anything to do with Trump, I suspect that we'll find out soon. You won't agree with any of Mueller's findings because you have already formed your opinions that everyone who is anti-Trump is dirty. I won't try and convince you otherwise because your mind is apparently closed to anything other than conspiracies.

To the extent that you want to follow and believe a temperamental and petulant man who can't speak the truth even if it was written on paper in front of him, so be it. I look forward to the day when Trump will be gone and we might once again have an adult in the WH.

So far Mueller hasn’t found one iota of evidence that Trump colluded with the Russians.

You should also know that “collusion”, in and of itself, isn’t a crime.

What do you mean “ we’ll find out soon” ?
They’ve already been convicted.
You know wha they convicted of, so why are you posturing that “we’ll find out soon” as if there’s a subliminal message in they’re convictions.

They were convicted on very specific charges and NOTHING MORE.

You’re grasping at straws, hoping there’s more, without any facts to support your hope.

I don’t think anyone who is anti-Trump is dirty, that’s a pure lie on your part.

I get why many are anti-Trump, I only ask anti-Trumpers to try to separate policy from personality. Not an easy task, i’ll Grant you, but a substantive task nonetheless.

As to not telling the truth, would you name just 10 politicians in all of time who never uttered an untruthful word. Hillary ? Obama ?
Bill ? I’m the first to admit that he needs a filter or a tape delay between his brain and his mouth, but on the other hand, that’s what got him elected.

let me ask you this, what are you going to do and say if Mueller concludes that Trump didn’t collude with the Russians ?

Are you not going to accept Mueller’s findings.

In closing, I would ask you to carefully examine the composition of Mueller’s team.

Then, answer the following question.

Is it not akin to 15 wolves and one sheep deciding what will be for dinner ?

Reactions: deadirishpoet
So far Mueller hasn’t found one iota of evidence that Trump colluded with the Russians.

You should also know that “collusion”, in and of itself, isn’t a crime.

What do you mean “ we’ll find out soon” ?
They’ve already been convicted.
You know wha they convicted of, so why are you posturing that “we’ll find out soon” as if there’s a subliminal message in they’re convictions.

They were convicted on very specific charges and NOTHING MORE.

You’re grasping at straws, hoping there’s more, without any facts to support your hope.

I don’t think anyone who is anti-Trump is dirty, that’s a pure lie on your part.

I get why many are anti-Trump, I only ask anti-Trumpers to try to separate policy from personality. Not an easy task, i’ll Grant you, but a substantive task nonetheless.

As to not telling the truth, would you name just 10 politicians in all of time who never uttered an untruthful word. Hillary ? Obama ?
Bill ? I’m the first to admit that he needs a filter or a tape delay between his brain and his mouth, but on the other hand, that’s what got him elected.

let me ask you this, what are you going to do and say if Mueller concludes that Trump didn’t collude with the Russians ?

Are you not going to accept Mueller’s findings.

In closing, I would ask you to carefully examine the composition of Mueller’s team.

Then, answer the following question.

Is it not akin to 15 wolves and one sheep deciding what will be for dinner ?

I'm perfectly willing to accept Mueller's findings - whether they damn Trump or vindicate him. Are you?

I'm perfectly willing to accept Mueller's findings - whether they damn Trump or vindicate him. Are you?

ABSOLUTELY

But surely, only someone deaf, dumb and blind doesn’t recognize a stacked deck !

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT