ADVERTISEMENT

OT Merkel and Trump

Is Factual without a doubt ! Islam now has a Fifth Column in every western country in the world. They will
do everything they can to conquer us from within using our kindness and working our system to support
their conquest of their host countries.
I don't know if this quote is exact, but it says it all: " Those that do not know history are doomed to repeat it!"

Last edited:
Is Factual without a doubt ! Islam now has a Fifth Column in every western country in the world. They will
do everything they can to conquer us from within using our kindness and working our system to support
I don't know if this quote is exact, but it says it all: " Those that do not know history are doomed to repeat it!"
Amen brother

By the way the last three presidents moved their kids in the middle of a school year. Can you imagine Fox News if Michele said she wasn't going to move the girls after her husband was elected?!

Don't show your ignorance so much so easily. I love when anyone goes with the "Fox News" line. It's an immediate "I'm a moron and I've never watched Fox News" tell.

Fox News probably has more liberals employed than Republicans. Get a clue #####.

Reactions: Bodizephax
Don't show your ignorance so much so easily. I love when anyone goes with the "Fox News" line. It's an immediate "I'm a moron and I've never watched Fox News" tell.

Fox News probably has more liberals employed than Republicans. Get a clue #####.

Fox news indeed employs more liberals employees than conservatives
It does everyone best to read multimedia Outlets to get a more rounded view it's easy to sift through the crap on either side

Ha. Reminds me of a popular sentiment in Germany back in the '30's.

The least he could do is open open his doors.
I was just listening to a report on an over packed school board meeting were council members had to explained why they were allowing youth who don't speak English over crowding classes where american students are being deprived of an education because the teachers must keep explaining basic instructions
The other than English speaking about students are entitled to to an education until an immigration bill is past, but when your taxes are being durned up while the non English speaking class are not paying anything towards the school tax, and your child's education is being effected that just wrong.

Sorry if I offended your bigoted worldview.

Just curious how familiar are you with the world?

That's not a knock. I find some of your post intriguing

First Mexico is not our friend, or our ally. They do us little favors, and have screwed with us at every opportunity

You can equate them to the Saudi Arabia of the America's, and much like Saudi Arabia they will use us to protection then leave us swinging in the breeze

You can count on one hand countries that are loyal to the United States and vice versa

There is a bigoted view of the world but it is on them not the United States which has been more welcoming to any race, gender, sexuality or religion as long as you come in through the front door. I also didn't find Penns comments bigoted either

Last edited:
Have any pictures of the Freedom Caucus?

Sure lots:

3195595_f520.jpg

Reactions: deadirishpoet
The Freedom Caucus are fiscal conservatives. Careful you might have to join the dreaded "private sector."
Paging spin doctor Pennick, Bodi and DIP. Maybe it's been eradicated from your brain already but the AHCA didn't make it out of the Republican dominated house. So once again have any pictures of the Freedom Caucus who stymied your boy Trump?

Re: "the United States which has been more welcoming to any race, gender, sexuality or religion as long as you come in through the front door".

And now we are looking to turn our backs on the refugees that we are, in large part, responsible for creating. We are behaving like cowards.

I never wrote anything about Mexico. I was replying to Pennick (btw, learn the difference between your and you're if you are going to call someone "clueless"), who thinks that pointing out the bigoted nature of vilifying all Muslims is "dopey".

Paging spin doctor Pennick, Bodi and DIP. Maybe it's been eradicated from your brain already but the AHCA didn't make it out of the Republican dominated house. So once again have any pictures of the Freedom Caucus who stymied your boy Trump?
Maybe it was eracicated from your brain but the Democrats past a bill that not only did they not read, but is failing as we speak

Maybe they should of walked away don't you think

Reactions: Pennick44
Re: "the United States which has been more welcoming to any race, gender, sexuality or religion as long as you come in through the front door".

And now we are looking to turn our backs on the refugees that we are, in large part, responsible for creating. We are behaving like cowards.

I never wrote anything about Mexico. I was replying to Pennick (btw, learn the difference between your and you're if you are going to call someone "clueless"), who thinks that pointing out the bigoted nature of vilifying all Muslims is "dopey".

Well maybe the Obama /clinton team should have thought about not wrecking the Middle East

These refugees are not coming here because they want to they are coming here because of lack of options which means they will not assimilate and they will bring what they had there here
Like I said before put them in your neighborhood

Well maybe the Obama /clinton team should have thought about not wrecking the Middle East

These refugees are not coming here because they want to they are coming here because of lack of options which means they will not assimilate and they will bring what they had there here
Like I said before put them in your neighborhood

I don't see how Obama/Clinton (and Carter) are to blame but Reagan, the Bushes and Trump are not also to blame. That seems like ridiculous partisanship. There is enough blame to go around for both parties.

I don't see how Obama/Clinton (and Carter) are to blame but Reagan, the Bushes and Trump are not also to blame. That seems like ridiculous partisanship. There is enough blame to go around for both parties.

The Middle East wasn't melting until Clinton was Secretary of State and made the Middle East completely unstable
I shouldn't have to explain this to you wasn't that long ago
Bush had a small hand in it but Iraq was in better shape when Obama took over than when he left it

I never mention the other presidents you put up

We long supported the brutal tyrant Shah in Iran. Not just the United States; the West has been meddling in the Middle East for decades. It certainly didn't start with Clinton.

We long supported the brutal tyrant Shah in Iran. Not just the United States; the West has been meddling in the Middle East for decades. It certainly didn't start with Clinton.
Doing business and destabilizing Nations are two different things Hillary as Secretary of State created the problems in Egypt Syria Yemen do I need to continue not to mention turning their back on the only true ally on the region.
It even went as far as Obama trying to throw the Israeli elections

Doing business and destabilizing Nations are two different things Hillary as Secretary of State created the problems in Egypt Syria Yemen do I need to continue not to mention turning their back on the only true ally on the region.
It even went as far as Obama trying to throw the Israeli elections

We have a long history of destabilizing countries. Mostly since WW II.

http://www.salon.com/2014/03/08/35_countries_the_u_s_has_backed_international_crime_partner/

http://www.salon.com/2014/03/08/35_countries_the_u_s_has_backed_international_crime_partner/
And who was president when Syria, Libya, Yemen became ungovernable
At no time in modern history has this many countries in the Middle East been completely unstable during y any president term but one
You add wrecking healthcare and it adds up to a failed administration .
And I haven't even brought up the wiretapping of the press the IRS ect ect

And who was president when Syria, Libya, Yemen became ungovernable
At no time in modern history has this many countries in the Middle East been completely unstable during y any president term but one
You add wrecking healthcare and it adds up to a failed administration .
And I haven't even brought up the wiretapping of the press the IRS ect ect
LOL, the Salon

The Gov't hack is back.

You might like this clip. A religious scholar crushes CNN hosts wrt Muslim stereotypes.

You might like this clip. A religious scholar crushes CNN hosts wrt Muslim stereotypes.

Ivan

My first experience with the extremist element of the Muslim religion happen when I was deployed to Beirut Lebanon January 1983
Since that moment I have had experiences throughout the Middle East Northern Africa and the Philippines where Muslim extremism was toxic

My last tour in Afghanistan at Camp Rhino I had the pleasure of meeting a bunch of Kurdish Peshmerga.
These men are extremely Fierce Fighters. Though they are very diverse religiously the majority I met where Muslim.
I enjoyed their company very much. I enjoyed their dedication to their cause.
To this day I still correspond with three of them

Like I said I enjoy the conversations you and I have in regards to how our country is being governed and has been governed

It's going to take a wide variety of opinions to be formed to right this ship and both sides of the aisle need to truly stop being too partisan

As I've stated I side with the Freedom Caucus, but they're not the end-all to be all
They are however the most fiscally sound and that is what we need at this moment, or this debt will destroy this country

Last edited:
Maybe it was eracicated from your brain but the Democrats past a bill that not only did they not read, but is failing as we speak

Maybe they should of walked away don't you think
Once again DIP not using the part of his brain where comprehension works. In two sentences or less where does the American Healthcare Act and the word Democrat relate?

Once again DIP not using the part of his brain where comprehension works. In two sentences or less where does the American Healthcare Act and the word Democrat relate?
Ok I'll play

There would no attempt to fix the ACA with the AHA if the ACA wasn't jammed thought.

We would not be here if they did not force a broke system there

I know you would like to throw this Healthcare mess on the Republicans, but they did what the Democrats should have done and not pass something that is wrong for the Country, and the ACA was wrong for the Country

I did comprehend

I just elaborated

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT