ADVERTISEMENT

OSU Michigan

The outcome of this one game won't tell us much compared to what we've learned already about both of these teams throughout this season.

Michigan has done more vs their schedule than anybody in the country.

I'm going based off of the accumulative performance of both teams over the course of the 2023 season.

Michigan has a 2.60 F+ rating and they are way out in front of everybody in F+ by a mile. Even if Michigan doesn't hold on and win vs OSU in this game, it won't change much. In a hypothetical scenario where this was a 7 game series instead of 1 game series, Michigan wins that series 9 times out of 10 and i'd put major dollars on that probability.
You and F+ are both moronic. Go back from the rock you crawled out of. Oh and how's that Colorado energy? lol you are the biggest fool on this site.

Reactions: BGI User 756
Dude I said the same when I heard it earlier in the week. Using DDay bad form
Remember how Bobby Bowden got in hot water when he used "Let's Roll" as the rallying cry after the 911 attacks.

Watching this game and our game, there just isn't much seperation between the 3 teams. Coaching and a guy making a play here or there in key moments is the difference

Georgia is a level above us and them

If the Bears have a chance and don’t draft Marvin Harrison JR, I may have to look for a new team.

Michigan is in the playoff win or lose next week but I expect them to crush Iowa.

Watching this game and our game, there just isn't much seperation between the 3 teams. Coaching and a guy making a play here or there in key moments is the difference

Georgia is a level above us and them
I think today, either OSU or Michigan would handle Notre Dame easily.

Look at all those smiling Michigan faces in the locker room. 12-0 and looking at a playoff berth. I guess cheating DOES pay.

I think today, either OSU or Michigan would handle Notre Dame easily.
I disagree. We can play with anyone and showed it this year. But we were inconsistent at times; that was our biggest problem.

I disagree. We can play with anyone and showed it this year. But we were inconsistent at times; that was our biggest problem.
I think mid-season I would have thought that, but the inconsistency you mention leads me to believe either would handle us today. And I'm not saying by three TDs or anything like that, but 7 to 10 points, maybe 14 points.

I think mid-season I would have thought that, but the inconsistency you mention leads me to believe either would handle us today. And I'm not saying by three TDs or anything like that, but 7 to 10 points, maybe 14 points.
Michigan only beat Maryland by 7 last week. Not every team plays their best every week. But our defense is ranked pretty much as highly as both of theirs.

Michigan is just by far and away the best team in the country this season. Harbaugh has fully turned that Michigan program into a juggernaut
Juggernaut?

2021: UGA 34 Mich 11. UGA had 550 yards to Mich’s 300. Mich also lost to MSU. A real juggernaut.

2022: TCU 51 Mich 45. We all know what UGA did to TCU. Beat MD by 7, Illinois by 2, five loss Iowa by 10. A real juggernaut.

2023: good win today. TBD, let’s see how they prepare for the playoffs without Stallions

Juggernaut?

2021: UGA 34 Mich 11. UGA had 550 yards to Mich’s 300. Mich also lost to MSU. A real juggernaut.

2022: TCU 51 Mich 45. We all know what UGA did to TCU. Beat MD by 7, Illinois by 2, five loss Iowa by 10. A real juggernaut.

2023: good win today. TBD, let’s see how they prepare for the playoffs without Stallions
I still have Georgia #1 in my ranking.

Michigan will be ranked #2 unless Ga just barely beats Ga Tech and then I don;t know. Michigan only has to beat Iowa and GA has to face Alabama which has come to life since the QB learned to play,

Reactions: ivan brunetti
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT