ADVERTISEMENT

OSU Michigan

Was that a reference to the D-Day invasion that I heard in the Fox ads leading up to the game? Sounded like Ike's message to American troops on the eve of the invasion

If it was, it was really classless to compare a college football game to the greatest battle for the highest cause in the history of the world.

Reactions: NDinNJ
Michigan is just by far and away the best team in the country this season. Harbaugh has fully turned that Michigan program into a juggernaut
Lol no if ND had Michigan's schedule they would be undefeated. You cant evaluate teams for sh!t.

Reactions: Golson5
Dude I said the same when I heard it earlier in the week. Using DDay bad form

Reactions: NDinNJ
It's a 4 point game. Im sure they are shaking. Michigan schedule is a joke. To say they are better than Georgia right now is a joke
The outcome of this one game won't tell us much compared to what we've learned already about both of these teams throughout this season.

Michigan has done more vs their schedule than anybody in the country.

I'm going based off of the accumulative performance of both teams over the course of the 2023 season.

Michigan has a 2.60 F+ rating and they are way out in front of everybody in F+ by a mile. Even if Michigan doesn't hold on and win vs OSU in this game, it won't change much. In a hypothetical scenario where this was a 7 game series instead of 1 game series, Michigan wins that series 9 times out of 10 and i'd put major dollars on that probability.

Last edited:
The outcome of this one game doesn't mean much in the grand scheme of things.

Michigan has done more vs their schedule than anybody in the country.

I'm going based off of the accumulative performance of both teams over the course of the 2023 season.

Michigan has a 2.60 F+ rating and they are way out in front of everybody in F+ by a mile. Even if Michigan doesn't hold on and win vs OSU in this game, it won't change much. In a hypothetical scenario where this was a 7 game series instead of 1 game series, Michigan wins that series 9 times out of 10 and i'd put major dollars on that fact.
This is total bull shit. Their schedule is a joke. What they do against crap teams is not impressive in the slightest.

They do this the last 2 years. Dominate a weak schedule then Georgia smashed them and they got beat by a TCU type team.

Your comment is total crap

If they lose this game they will be sitting at home in the cfp because their schedule is so poor

It's a 4 point game. Im sure they are shaking. Michigan schedule is a joke. To say they are better than Georgia right now is a joke
Which is worse than than tOSU thought they would be at halftime but by your definition tOSU is losing at halftime to a cupcake scheduling team

Last edited:
Michigan didn’t really seem so show much in their run game. They tried to play bully ball between the tackles. Worked in short yardage when needed. Wonder if you see more outside stuff and some misdirection

Reactions: deadirishpoet
I said they aren't better than Georgia. They are not
Well you were also implying they have a cupcake schedule which is partly true, and I think tOSU were talking smack about that as well. Funny tOSU is losing to them now don't you think?
BTW I like Ga being the best too along with the Skunkbears

Well you were also implying they have a cupcake schedule which is partly true, and I think tOSU were talking smack about that as well. Funny tOSU is losing to them now don't you think?
BTW I like Ga being the best too along with the Skunkbears
They do have a cupcake schedule. That is inarguable. I think OSU looks like the better team right now

That was an int in the end zone

Just watching these two teams if you are someone who watches ND every week, you can just tell by the eye test that this is football on another level than what ND is playing in the ACC.

Just watching these two teams if you are someone who watches ND every week, you can just tell by the eye test that this is football on another level than what ND is playing in the ACC.
We played better against OSU than Michigan is. I dont agree with that at all

We could beat both teams. We were 1 second away

Ohio is better than Michigan. We might be too

That was a really impressive drive on OSUs part for that last TD.

Michigan started with a 58% win probability (ESPN Gamecast) and after about 3 quarters they still are at 58% win probability.

edited: Michigan's win probability up to 65% (up to 78% after late 3rd quarter TD)

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT