ADVERTISEMENT

Oh to be a Lion's Fan

No one gives a shit if you do not enjoy the NFL. So fu..ing what.
I was just sharing an opinion which is what we do on this board to make a point about the poor mistakes in the g asme. I can live with people not caring about my opinion.

You however, have to live with absolutely no one on this board giving a shit about you. Constant piss on everything clown

Reactions: francade
I was just sharing an opinion which is what we do on this board to make a point about the poor mistakes in the g asme. I can live with people not caring about my opinion.

You however, have to live with absolutely no one on this board giving a shit about you. Constant piss on everything clown
Dude, if you don't like the NFL, if you never watch the NFL, if you do not appreciate the NFL, why open the thread and crap all over someone else's vested interest?

Last edited:
Dude, if you don't like the NFL, if you never watch the NFL, if you do not appreciate the NFL, why open the thread and crap all over someone else's vested interest?
Because the OP was talking about the Lions game and the mistakes which he found comical and Deja vu given the franchise history. He had a good attitude. This is an opinion board. You don’t have to like what I say but someone else might.

I happened to watch the game and just as the OP found the same old irony in the Lions collapse , I also found the same old reasons I find the NFL to be a bad product. It starts with the Commissioner who is useless just like the ncaa is.

College ball is likely next to be ruined. It’s my choice to watch or not, comment or not. It’s your choice to respectfully disagree but it’s not ok to bash people and you do that a lot I’m not crapping over anybody. I just made a contribution to the board and apparently you don’t like it and it bothered you enough to get a bit nasty

Happens.

Because the OP was talking about the Lions game and the mistakes which he found comical and Deja vu given the franchise history. He had a good attitude. This is an opinion board. You don’t have to like what I say but someone else might.

I happened to watch the game and just as the OP found the same old irony in the Lions collapse , I also found the same old reasons I find the NFL to be a bad product. It starts with the Commissioner who is useless just like the ncaa is.

College ball is likely next to be ruined. It’s my choice to watch or not, comment or not. It’s your choice to respectfully disagree but it’s not ok to bash people and you do that a lot I’m not crapping over anybody. I just made a contribution to the board and apparently you don’t like it and it bothered you enough to get a bit nasty

Happens.
Of course it is your choice. No problem with that.

CFB, IMO, will not be ruined. At all.

You have to kick those FGs on the road. Especially a 42-43 yarder to go up 27-10 (3 scores) Screw the metrics. 49ers tied the score within 4 minutes after Lions didn’t convert
The kicker is like 50% from that distance. They got that far bc of their coach. Goff 4th down conversion rate is higher than the FG distance conversion rate. For all the hate, DC actually made the logical call. It just didn’t work. Fans are just ignorant.

Over 40 years and counting as a fan and today my brothers & friends were joking that the 1st half was bizarre because we were struggling to comprehend the success we were having and could it really be possible that the franchise had changed. The funniest thing was in 2nd half when it all turned to sh!t we werent screaming and yelling but laughing and joking about the collapse. If you have been a fan of this team for any length of time you are basically immune to failure & disapointment. PS kick the f'ing fg lol.
No. You only say kick the FG if you are talking hindsight. The logic says go. It didn’t work is why it’s the wrong call.

No. You only say kick the FG if you are talking hindsight. The logic says go. It didn’t work is why it’s the wrong call.
If it was a 10 pt lead im fine with going for it,but if a fg puts you up 3 scores you kick the fg. I feel the same about 7 pt lead i think kick fg to go up 2 scores. And in the 4th you gotta tie the ball game and even if you feel you cant stop them it still gives your offense a chance to score & go for 2.

I’m w/ ski about the nfl commish.

As for cfb being ruined? Some may say that it already is, to some degree.

And Campbell should’ve kicked it to go up 3 scores w/ 7 minutes and change. I’m all for being aggressive, but you have to take circumstances into account. That’s the trouble w/ this analytics movement. You have to do it all the time for it to reach its desired percentage of success, but sometimes circumstances dictate not going for it. He should’ve kicked it. Jmho

Reactions: theskibro
Going for it on 4th down twice was Campbell's Get used to it moment. 😜

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: francade
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT