ADVERTISEMENT

Officially Official ND vs. Cuse thread

I like the pitch, straight ahead running.

Side note: as I was typing a zone read play lost 3 yards.

The game itself will be multi lingual as it is NYC. Book will raise 1 finger for English, 2 for Spanish, 3 for sign....4. NYC parkingpolice will be ticketing those in the wrong seats. Urinating in public laws are suspended.

Ball was late on the hitch play on 3rd down. Ball should be coming before WR turns around.

ian book is a ****ing stud man .. did you see those pinpoint accurate passes ? just wow shredding syracuse secondary that drive (even with boykin's dropped passes)

he's going to be the equalizer that makes ND competitive against those teams that recruit in another tier if ND makes the playoff

when i see book i see a player on another level .. i'm amazed that he's not getting more hype from even his own team/coaching staff/etc. he makes brian kelly look like a ****ing retard everytime he carries this offense (how did kelly not see this in 2.5 years he's been in the program?)

he's a super elite player

Elliott!!! I've been waiting for that for a couple games now. He keeps getting more and more comfortable with his reads.

Robinson in Hainsey's head.. Dude is not a tackle. Praying somebody steps up in the off season so Hainsey can move to his best position, center.

Reactions: NDIRISH53
I don’t call our players, but something needs to be work on with that 72 fellow

Robinson in Hainsey's head.. Dude is not a tackle. Praying somebody steps up in the off season so Hainsey can move to his best position, center.
He is waaaaay to small legged to play center. Mustipher gets pushed off the ball, haninsey cannot handle a nose guard.

Running game will have issues today for the same reason Ohio State's run game has had problems this year... Their run games are built around a quarterback as a threat to run who must be accounted for in the reas game. They'll be protecting Book today, which basically turns him into Haskins... An elite passer who you don't have account for keeping the ball in the run game.

a hurry up offense is the worst strategy vs this ND team

you do not want to give ian book this many possessions in a potential shoot out game

Reactions: SIhoosier26
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT