ADVERTISEMENT

Official ND - Nothwestern thread ...

This is on the coaches. We’ve lost games because of dumb coaching calls in the past. Remember the fumble with 1 minute left?

What a joke. So incapable of putting teams away. My God we are average. Bama and everyone else. Makes me sick.

EXTREMELY conservative play calling on the last 2 drives. When you have Book on absolute fire let the kid freaking throw. Poor poor play calling

NW has no secondary and we go back to the run game and a pass behind the line of scrimmage.....AWESOME play calling, then of course Special Teams have to go pppppphhhhttttt…….Lets try and lose the damn game...….total team effort.

Reactions: SanFranciscoIrish
Glad to see one of the coaches knows the value of the QB sneak

EXTREMELY conservative play calling on the last 2 drives. When you have Book on absolute fire let the kid freaking throw. Poor poor play calling

Exactly. Go for the throat but not us oh no......go conservative and we will run the clock out....I mean grow some damn balls...….

I was thinking the same thing. Teams seem willing to give up a couple scores to start the game and immediately after halftime to let us be predictable and beat our heads against the wall for the other 90% of the game

Reactions: GoldCountryND
I sometimes think that Notre Dame hates being a good team. They play with the tightest assholes of any team in the country with a lead.

I wish they could just let go, take a breath and perform.

Whistle was blown. Dude was short. Freaking refs have gifted this game to NW. Only one meaningless holding call on them before the half. Jfc.

Reactions: NotreDomer1
WTF with this team from third quarter to 4th? It’s just stunning. Passing it all over them in the 3rd and then this crap?! Does Kelly always override Long on the play calling? I just don’t get the east-west shit ever!

We can’t handle success. We get things going our way and then let our guards down. No killer instincts

they deserved to lose. the coaches arw a disgrace and the players are gutless. glad they wont make the playoffs. thats reserved for good teams.

This offensive line sucks. It’s official. Extremely weak. Good luck if they make the playoffs. No Fckn way this is a top 4 team.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT