ADVERTISEMENT

New Justin Scott Thread

If it’s really that simple I just wonder the numbers. Because it’s not like OSU is Purdue or something. You’d think they could match whatever Miami put out there for a guy like Scott.

If it’s really that simple I just wonder the numbers. Because it’s not like OSU is Purdue or something. You’d think they could match whatever Miami put out there for a guy like Scott.
There's different ways of playing it. It's my understanding schools like ND, Michigan, OSU, and even Bama are saying... you can earn NIL money as you play here and we support you in that. But schools like Miami, T A&M, Tennessee are saying. Just sign the LOI and you get $$$ before you even get fitted for pads.

Reactions: BaldyNd
I have a hot take, I predict he’ll be a bust.

His announcement picture had a pile of money next to him, basically just screaming I’m here purely for NIL.

I wish him the best but I’m getting the feeling he won’t be at Miami long if everything doesn’t go perfectly to his plan.

Justin Scott announcement picture
Right. And that's the worst part. All these talented guys who went to Miami or T A&M the last 2-3 years. Where are they now? It's a terrible me, myself, and I culture that produces weak players and underachieving football teams.

Reactions: Holycrossover3
Right. And that's the worst part. All these talented guys who went to Miami or T A&M the last 2-3 years. Where are they now? It's a terrible me, myself, and I culture that produces weak players and underachieving football teams.
Not to mention those kind of selfish players are a locker room cancer as soon as they arrive.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT