ADVERTISEMENT

ND vs UVA Game Thread

Going to finish the game and do nothing that warrants any respect from the playoff committee. At what point to we put the foot on the gas and demolish teams?
Agree, what a terrible 4th and 1 call !

Reactions: GDFan
Agreed. If we aren’t going to try and score then develop some of the young guys. It seems year after year, the young guys don’t get game time reps. Blowout out a team and get them some playing time

Solid win. Not fancy or pretty but solid. This game will mean nothing to the committee; we won it and that is all that matters.

Its going to come down to other teams losing and that is the way it is, Luckily Oklahoma got drilled so that pretty much takes them out. No one thought much of them this year anyway; their O was nowhere like it has been and their D is still pathetic.

Michigan will get drilled by OSU.

We have a shot but not a good one.

We should have won that game by 40 points. Look what ok state is doing 49 to 10against tcu.

We need to develop a killer instinct.

We should have won that game by 40 points. Look what ok state is doing 49 to 10against tcu.

Eh, I agree mostly, but it’s pretty nice to see us playing in a way that the game was never in doubt. We have a nasty habit of playing down to our competition at times. That didn’t happen tonight. Baby steps I guess for me.

Gotta say I thought ND would go 10-3 or 11-3 losing all games early. BK has done a nice job with this team. All kinds of frosh playing. Gonna be a fun final run here.

Two more. Look at Ok state that beat FCS power Missouri State 23-16 and Tulsa 28-23.
Yes I’m aware ND has escaped some games too, but not by one TD over an FCS school at least…

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT